Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i am gonna pumb my whole fuel (and maybe more) with AN and need to get the adapters.
fuel pump looks 1/8 pipe (correct?) but WTF are those fittings on the projection tbi unit??? the in looks 1/4 pipe but has a nipple end with a teflon washer and the return looks a little smaller also with a nipple/washer.
what the heck size are these?

also thinking of running -6an supply and return for simplisity and for ease of repair . any probs with this or it cool?

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
Which system are you talking about?

I have the 2 DI. I ran 3/8" lines all the way from my fuel cell with 6 an fittings to the back of the TBI. Hose clamps on the 6an fitting, fuel pump and TBI.

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have the digital 2d (newest) i dont want to run hose clamps i wanted to run in order
fuel cell-flex hose-filter-fuel pump-steel line-flex-holley tbi
using AN and correct adapters threw out.
i could barb the AN hose but would rather do it all AN or all elcheapo rubber line and hose clamps

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
I guess I just dont see the benefit of using all the high dollar stuff, but I am a cheep ass. I havent had problems just running the cheep way of hose clamps and rubber hose.

I didnt even barb the AN fitting coming out of the cell. I just slid the hose over and hose clamped it.

So anyway guess I am not much help here. Good luck!:flipoff2:

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sence no one checks the second page :flipoff2:
anyone know?
called up holley but the fawkers have stupid hours and would like to order them this weekend

1 - 5 of 5 Posts