Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah, that basically said it. its a buddy of mine's bachelor party so a group of us will be there from friday - sunday. i'll be driving my green 82 yota thats cut to hell on 33's and there should be another blue 87 sas yota on 35s with a flat bed and exo cage (xextr3m3). the3re will be other rigs but i know we'll be there for sure. if you see us stop buy and say whats up or something. look forward to seeing some people there atleast!!

Ernie

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
IM TRYING TO GO.......IF TIME PERMITS ME TO CHANGE MY TCASE ADAPTER........CHANGE OUT MY FRONT AXLE.....AND GET A WINCH CABLE......WE'LL SEE IM SHOOTING FOR SAT......

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Watch out there will be a few broken Binders strewn through out the place. Tis the International Harvester Winter Nationals this weekend. We'll be camping in Area 5 this weekend.

Joe

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
coo lookjin forward to meeting some of you!! anyone else gonna be there?

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
I'll be showing up with my Flat fender for our first off road run together :D

·
Registered
789 Posts
RealJeep Man said:
I will be there Sun with ans Orange Sami, alluminum/Purple CJ7, beat Ranger and a couple of Scouts

Ryan
Ryan, hope to see you there. just need Jesse to get my d.l. here in time. need to try out the new granny tranny:D :D ;)

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I'll be whoopin it up with Ryan, Todd, Joe, etc.

In on Sat. Big ugly blue Scout II/Orange lid.

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

--JoshC

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
If I get my water pump changed I am there with the other farm equipment from Dys.

Orange CJ-5 SOA on 36s

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
I'll be there in my white EB. Pullin' farm equipment off the trail so others can pass:flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
My junk don't run anymore:(

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Brad you can hitch a ride if you want, we are leaving Sat morning at 6am and headed to Frank Reins and then to hollister Sat night. No empty seats in the rigs once we are there but plenty of room in the tow rigs

Ryan

1 - 20 of 32 Posts