Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I know this could be posted in "Land Use" but holy crap. This is worse than winch cables being cut!

Motorized Recreation in Oregon
This is IMPORTANT:

information from the BLM on a pipe bomb that was found at a gate. We have gotten more details. It was an 8-inch long, 2-inch diameter heavy-schedule PVC pipe. It was attached to a Swanson gate in Douglas County. When the bomb squad sprayed it with a water canon, it exploded. It had a mercury switch inside that denotated with movement.

In addition, a small, gunpowder-filled bomb with a fuse was found in Clackamas County. It was made out of PVC also, with two caps threaded onto a double-ended female connector.

If you see something that doesn't look right, leave it alone. Nothing more then terrorism being used to push a very radical agenda. Don't become a victim. Be alert. Pass on to your riding buddies.

Leonard

·
Registered
628 Posts
That is terrorism and when they figure out who is doing it they should throw the fricken book at them.
:mad3:

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Incredible. But given the increasingly militant tactics of groups like greenpeace, and the recent experiences in Moab, we should probably expect more of this.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I sure would like to catch them planting it.

1. Shoot in head.
2. Dig hole.
3. Dump in body and lime.
4. Cover hole.

:mad3: :mad3: :mad3:

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
one again if you see some shit

DONT FAWKING TOUCH IT !!!!!!

most fawkers have no clue how to make this shit and it will eather detonate at the wrong time or randomly.

Shit like this is terrorism and the fuckers should burn :mad3:

·
Registered
713 Posts
just wow. :shaking:

i really feel for you west coast guys that have to deal with this crap.

i thank God that way of thinking hasnt made its way east yet.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I know I’m preaching to the choir, but what have things come to when you have to worry about being bombed up while 4 wheeling. This has absolutely reached a new level of ridiculousness and honestly I’m frightened. As if I don’t have enough concerns while running up my favorite trails (I mean, I still have a d30 for God’s sake) now I have to look out for some militant eco-nazi group who wants me dead because of a hobby.
Imagine if you were an Olympic curler and someone had it out for you, every time the stones hit could be the LAST TIME. This is just absurd. I seriously hope that this is not related to land use issues and rather just some sadistic person in the area that I don’t know…doesn’t like gates? Say it ain’t so, this has me worried and I don’t think carrying my gun onto a trail will help.
-Nate

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
i dont see why we cant go after thses fucks like any other terrorist group, do more people have to die first. :mad3: fawking lunacy, i have friends that wheel in OR all the time and that is pretty freakin close to the other two states i call home. I am going to get my CC and start packing on the trail, i dont care anymore :shaking: :mad3: :mad3:

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Good and horrible. I can't believe they have taken to this extreme, and I pray none of our fellow wheelers are hurt. It also completely discredits them are they are willing TO LIGHT THEIR OWN PRECIOUS FORESTS ON FIRE in an attempt to KILL US!!! :mad3: :mad3:

·
Premium Member
5,990 Posts
usmcdoc14 said:
one again if you see some shit

DONT FAWKING TOUCH IT !!!!!!

most fawkers have no clue how to make this shit and it will eather detonate at the wrong time or randomly.

Shit like this is terrorism and the fuckers should burn :mad3:

Good advise! I've posted this on our club site and recommend others do the same.

Thanks for posting this Leonard ;)

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
I found about a 12 inch PVC pipe bomb on the Rubicon cleanup run last year. :eek: It was down the hillside way to the left of Little Sluice. Had been detonated but only blew a hole in the side of it and busted the cap on one end... I'm 'hoping' it was only some dumbfawk trying to make a big noise and not someone honing their skills for some other purpose. :rolleyes: I did search the area as best I could but that was the only one I found and it appeared to be somewhat of a dud.

Hmmmm, maybe that's how someone dropped those huge rocks into the sluice. :eek: (just a random thought, don't get excited) :D:D

·
Registered
60,130 Posts
Snow Trooper said:
i dont see why we cant go after thses fucks like any other terrorist group, do more people have to die first. :mad3: fawking lunacy, i have friends that wheel in OR all the time and that is pretty freakin close to the other two states i call home. I am going to get my CC and start packing on the trail, i dont care anymore :shaking: :mad3: :mad3:
Hell.. in places like Tahuya, we have hunters that just MUST hunt in what ORV space we have. :rolleyes:

They have been warned in front of the DNR, that if they fire and the shot goes past a Jeep. Don't be suprised if they suffer return fire.

That was only said because these morons were shooting DOWN TRAILS, no attention payed to their backdrop AT ALL.

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
Glenn said:
I found about a 12 inch PVC pipe bomb on the Rubicon cleanup run last year. :eek: It was down the hillside way to the left of Little Sluice. Had been detonated but only blew a hole in the side of it and busted the cap on one end... I'm 'hoping' it was only some dumbfawk trying to make a big noise and not someone honing their skills for some other purpose. :rolleyes: I did search the area as best I could but that was the only one I found and it appeared to be somewhat of a dud.

Hmmmm, maybe that's how someone dropped those huge rocks into the sluice. :eek: (just a random thought, don't get excited) :D:D

i still wonder about that

·
Registered
12,757 Posts
I wheel all over in Oregon, and quite a bit in Clackamas County. On the bright side theres plenty of room to hide bodies out there, which is what I'll need if I catch an eco-hippie pulling this shit. One of the reasons I always pack when I wheel...

Its fawking sad, really.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Seriously though what are the new US terrorism laws like? Can they be pointed at Greenpeace and the like? A good lawyer can do anything but the unfortunate thing is Greenpeace has very deep pockets.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Travis Waldher said:
Hell.. in places like Tahuya, we have hunters that just MUST hunt in what ORV space we have. :rolleyes:

They have been warned in front of the DNR, that if they fire and the shot goes past a Jeep. Don't be suprised if they suffer return fire.

That was only said because these morons were shooting DOWN TRAILS, no attention payed to their backdrop AT ALL.
that pisses me off because hunters are the target of the same shit by these eco nazi groups. it's obviously a few dumb fucks in tahuya(given that it's close to the belfair area im not suprised :flipoff2: ) but it's not all of them. same situation with ANYBODY who enjoys the outdoors that isn't hiking/backpacking/being a goddamn hippy. and it sucks, because 90% of the stuff i do involves the outdoors. i don't hunt(yet, gotta get that education course done first) but i have the common sense not to shoot where people are at!

just remember, we're all in this together guys

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
I have called, emailed or posted to every person I know that goes into the woods around here. Tell everyone you know hikers, mountian bikers, geo cachers, hunters anyone that you know that may go out to the woods can be in danger.

·
Registered
60,130 Posts
want some funny?

Pheasent(sp) hunters, they bring in a bunch of these birds and release them so they have osmething to hunt.

Why do I have a vision of a truck showig up to a bunch of hunters, they cover their eyes, 12GA buckshot in hand, and count to 10 then say ready or not here I come. As they run around the woods shooting with all these birds trying to get away. :laughing:

·
Naughty Nurse
28,554 Posts
HAs anoyone checked ELF's website. Those fawkers usually like to take credit for crap like that. :mad3:

·
Registered
166 Posts
You guys up in Oregon still got those 1960's style communes up there? Anyone up for a midnight raid on them?!

This shit is unexcusable! We had some nimrod up here in CO cut down a shitload of trees trying to block a trail. He did it because he didn't want the offroaders coming through there and tearing up the land!? :shaking: What kind of idiot clear cuts a forest in an attempt to keep it from getting abused!? That makes about as much sense as the eco-nazis who burn SUVs on car lots as a political statement against the amount of pollution SUVs produce. Problem is, they produced MORE pollution by burning it than the SUV will produce over its ENTIRE lifespan!

We just need to start a global sterilization campaign. Too many people are aloud to reproduce at will. :evil:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts