Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sent out all of the hoodies via proirity mail so you should all have them by Monday. I did end up a with a few extras and did'nt see any invoices for them, so I'll have my wife check into it tonight to make sure that all of you get your hoodies this week.

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
sweet:D

·
Registered
149 Posts
I ordered a bunch of other stuff with the sweatshirt a few weeks ago. Is it safe to assume that all of it is coming in one shipment or would the other stuff have been shipped earlier? Thanks

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered a bunch of other stuff with the sweatshirt a few weeks ago. Is it safe to assume that all of it is coming in one shipment or would the other stuff have been shipped earlier? Thanks
They should have all went out today, however I just looked through my invoices and saw nothing that was sent to San Jose, CA.

Whats your name and shipping city and I'll check again for you.

·
Registered
149 Posts
John Hwang
My order was to be shipped to Sunnyvale, CA

thanks for checking

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, it shipped with everything. ;)

·
Registered
562 Posts
I want in

How might a guy go about getting in on one, I looked to find them on the merchin, page and couldnt find them. But anyway
I d like to place an order on one.:D

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Let me know if you are going to make more or have any extras. I didn't have the $$ on me before so I was not able get in on the order.
My preferance would be a black one in L if possible.
Thanks

·
Registered
122 Posts
I was lame also and didn't get an order in. I didn't even pay attention that it was a pre-order. Please let me know if they will be avaiable again or if there are any left overs. Thanks

·
Registered
562 Posts
sounds like-

Might want to put these bad boys in production, sounds like theres a market for them. COME AWN, Jeff..:D

1 - 20 of 67 Posts