Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got one of Curt LeDuc's hydraulic benders and am looking for some Hossfeld Dies. ie. 1 1/2 and 1 3/4. The 1 1/2 I have located in florida but the 1 3/4 is giving me trouble. The factory is saying 4 weeks but in actuallity they really dont know. It is their supplier that cant get them the metal. Any one have one or know of someone selling one?
I heard that a ProTools die is the same except that the pin is bigger on the pivot so it would have to be sleeved. Any merit to this? I need to build my roll cage, and dont want to wait 4 weeks I am dying to go wheeling. Thanks for any Help. Matt

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
did you try the search because I think this was just talked about last week

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Sorry to hear about Hossfeld, how old was he when he passed away? :flipoff2:

Contact Alan at Rock Buggy Supply, he should have what you need or at least be able to answer your question about the Pro Tools die.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A friend of mine posted this last week for me while I was at work. He said it didnt get much response. I thought that I may try over the weekend when more people might be on. I will call Rockbuggysupply on Mon. Thanks Matt

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I see the hossfeld bender on ebay from time to time.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, hossfeld dies can be used in the jd2 bender- I wonder if it would work the other way around? It would be worth calling m-tech supply (they sell jd2 stuff) to find out.

·
Premium Member
1,396 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried them. Thanks for everyones responses, I guess I will be running up the cell phone bill again tomarrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts