Pirate 4x4 banner
161 - 180 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Sears has 20 piece gear wrench combination ratcheting wrench set 50% for a price of $50 through tomorrow. 10 sae and 10 metric. Seems like a good deal.
I bought yesterday and picked up in store today...as I walked in they had a huge display of the same set " on sale" for $99

Thanks

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Use retailmenot.com

Thats where I get all my coupon codes for various sites (especially Advance).

I've ordered online using the code ES123, as it is $10 off $30 (33% off), $20 off $50 (40% off), and $30 off $100 (30% off).

I usually just get my cart to $50 and get the $20 off.

On top of that my Discover Card gives me 10% cashback for shopping through them online :smokin:

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
^^Ditto

I just google 'advance autoparts coupon codes' and I think retailmenot is usually what I find with the useful codes. And I never split my order into multiple or buy things I don't actually need to maximize the discount codes..:grinpimp:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
^^Ditto

I just google 'advance autoparts coupon codes' and I think retailmenot is usually what I find with the useful codes. And I never split my order into multiple or buy things I don't actually need to maximize the discount codes..:grinpimp:
:laughing:
The counter guy at my local store thought i was an idiot for ordering the left and right side brake components on 2 different orders....

·
Registered
332 Posts
I just used the ES123 code for Advance yesterday and it's still good.

4 shocks, 4 orders, saved $80.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Bring this one over here, just placed an order for the Mechanics and Heavy Equipment Mechanic's sets myself:

Trusty Cook brand - MADE IN THE USA DEAD BLOW HAMMERS.

As a token of our appreciation, I'm authorizing a special discount of 20% off as many hammers as you'd like to order directly from our e-store, Trusty Hammers - The Right Hammer For ANY Job. The discount code is 20pco14 and is good for 10 DAYS ONLY - thru January 31st. Orders over $150 net price will also receive FREE SHIPPING!

These guys make them for quite a few other companies:

Trusty-Cook - Deadblow Hammers Brand Cross Reference Chart - Indianapolis, Indiana

·
Window Licker
14,719 Posts
Shop Kobalt 39-in 2-Drawer Utility Cart at Lowes.com

Kobalt tool cart $107 which is 40% off. Cheaper price than HF cart and also has folding side shelves.

You can still get the black HF cart for $99 if you can find the coupon. $110 right now with an easier to find coupon.

I've looked at the Kobalt one and it makes the HF one look like SnapOn. It really felt cheap to me. I'd take the black HF one and add some shelves over that thing.

I'm actually going to pick up the red that runs about $160 as soon as I get moved in to my new place.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Not an infrequent deal, but it is I think the cheapest they get any more:
20 Ton Shop Press - Hydraulic Shop Presses on Sale
HF 20 ton press for $154.99 with coupon code 31670484 or 71936676.

The 40" roller cabinet will be on sale next weekend for $349.99 also.
the press goes on sale for 179 and you can use a 25% off coupon for a better price but you have to catch it on sale.

·
ROKRAPR
1,579 Posts
161 - 180 of 270 Posts