Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
e-mail and voice mail doesn't seem to work. This money is burning a hole in my pocket, I NEED HYDRO STEERING!
Who else can I call? There has got to be someone that has a quality product that needs my money.

·
Registered
431 Posts
i am having the same problem left 3 voice mails and email .

·
Registered
280 Posts
It's worth the wait, I ordered the double ended ram from him and it's one stout bitch. However I still have not recieved the orbital valve, which is ok because so far I'm very pleased with the product. He will call you back, he's really good about that.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Anyone know when he will be back in town or the number to leave voice mail? I tried emailing but it has been a week or so i think without a response. :(

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
if you want a competly engineered system that has been developed and proven in off road desert racing over the last 15 years. then give jeff howe from howe performance steering a call. Jeff has been at the forefront of off road steering systems for longer than most of the guys on this board have been wheeling.

howe has the experiance, knowledge and parts to handle any job. i used his stuff in desert racing for 10 years, i have run his ram assist on my rig since before competion rock crawling was around and i now use his newest full ram setup.

give jeff a call monday thru friday 8-5 pst

http://www.howeperformance.com/

·
Registered
280 Posts
camo said:
if you want a competly engineered system that has been developed and proven in off road desert racing over the last 15 years. then give jeff howe from howe performance steering a call. Jeff has been at the forefront of off road steering systems for longer than most of the guys on this board have been wheeling.

howe has the experiance, knowledge and parts to handle any job. i used his stuff in desert racing for 10 years, i have run his ram assist on my rig since before competion rock crawling was around and i now use his newest full ram setup.

give jeff a call monday thru friday 8-5 pst

http://www.howeperformance.com/
No doubt Jeff knows his stuff, but Stations double ended ram is a hell of alot more stout than Jeffs. It's not as pretty but it can probably take a hit or two, .250 wall cylinder fawkin' heavy.:D

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
ASH said:

No doubt Jeff knows his stuff, but Stations double ended ram is a hell of alot more stout than Jeffs.
thats a pretty bold statment considering even i would deem the howe ram bullet proof. it is made from dom and is .250 thick with a 1 1/8 shaft. if you break it then you probally have just been hit with a nuculear explosive device.

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Hey John, you got enough of that burning cash to get me one too, you know I needs it:D :D

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Air Ride said:
Yeah, ours squeek much worse than yours:D :D

Does anyone else think camo got his reply directly out of the Howe catalog:D :D :flipoff2:

·
Registered
13,348 Posts
Mustard Dog said:

Yeah, ours squeek much worse than yours:D :D

Does anyone else think camo got his reply directly out of the Howe catalog:D :D :flipoff2:

Had too, if they were his words it'd read "camo proof" not "bullet proof".:D

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ya know, when a guy doesn't return my phone calls for a week, that tells me that he either is wealthy enough that he doesn't need my money or he doesn't have his act together. Why would I want to buy something from a guy who doesn't have his act together?
So I took Camo's advise and called Howe. Jeff Howe spent a half hour on the phone with me answering my questions and explaining his product to me. His knowledge and experience about hydraulic steering goes back 20 years and he explains things in terms I can even understand.
The bottom line is, My Howe hydraulic steering system will be shipped tomorrow. So while all you guys are waiting for Station to call you back, I will be installing my new HYDRO STEER! :flipoff2:

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Howe much it cost:confused:

You like that little pun I threw in there:flipoff2:

·
Registered
13,348 Posts
Mustard Dog said:
Howe much it cost:confused:

You like that little pun I threw in there:flipoff2:

I think MD's been sniffing the polyurethane again.:laughing:

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
how much that bad boy from howe cost?

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
Mustard Dog said:

my backround is marketing in case you forgot. :flipoff2: those are my words. jeff has earned my repeat business from years of reliable service with proven products. i have nothing but high marks for jeff.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts