Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, hate to do this but it's got to go. Just don't get time to ride much anymore and this business is putting a strain on my bank account.
The CR500 has all the goodies. Starts on the first kick and runs like a dream. I bought it from my buddy who purchased it new off the lot. He put like 8 rear tires on it and sold it to me. I put a new front tire on it and 4 rear tires. With that said, it really doesn't have much time on the bike at all and is virtually new for a dirt bike. Then with the last tire, I put an Oring chain and sidewinder sprokets on it front and rear. It still has the last tire I put on it but could use a new one. The front tire still has the knubs on the sides and looks brand new.
The motor has never been apart. Top or bottom.
Has RAD valve
FMF Fatty pipe
Jetted properly for 3 to 5K feet.
Aftermarket foot pegs
Bark busters
Scotts Steering dampener (Paid like 450 for that)
Pro Taper bars
Sparky arrester
Ready to ride.
Also registered till 07
Since it's super clean, no rips in the seat etc. I would like to sell it for $2800.00 OBO So if you think you can hang on to this beast, let me know if your interested.
Either by email [email protected] or by phone 530-642-8003

If you like the sand, I also have a 10 paddle sand tire for it as well because you can whip anything that even remotely thinks they can beat you in the sand.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a 94. Sorry if I confused anyone. The plastic is original.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pat said:
give me some cash and this I might trade for my 2005 yz250f
How much cash? My purpose was to sell it so I can pay some bills. Man I hate selling my toys for this business!

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
I can attest to the excellent condition of this bike. Looked at it last weekend and other than a few wear marks it looks brand new!

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
Bruce,

are you coming to my birthday bash at pismo on july 30th weekend ( yes also jambo weekend ) if so I want it ! I am selling my 2000 yz426 cause I want a cr500

and fyi 2800 is a deal...i am asking that for my tricked out 426 that is a 2000 but barley riden :(

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
I will buy the paddle tire from you if you'll ship it...????

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
camo said:
Bruce,

are you coming to my birthday bash at pismo on july 30th weekend ( yes also jambo weekend ) if so I want it ! I am selling my 2000 yz426 cause I want a cr500

and fyi 2800 is a deal...i am asking that for my tricked out 426 that is a 2000 but barley riden :(
Can't make it dag gone it! Why don't you just drive up here and get it? I can have the paddle mounted by then so for your birthday, you can smoke everyone out there! :D

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This thread is old but I still have it.
Make offers! I'm too old to ride this thing!

·
Registered
8,710 Posts
roundeye said:
This thread is old but I still have it.
Make offers! I'm too old to ride this thing!
Almost a year :eek:

That is a nice bike, I'm surprised somebody didn't grab it up.. I had one just like it and that thing had more power than you can shake a stick at :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice bike. I have an older one and it's just incredible on the trails and hill climbs. Are you looking for any trades like parts, tools, equipment?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
rebound said:
Nice bike. I have an older one and it's just incredible on the trails and hill climbs. Are you looking for any trades like parts, tools, equipment?
Open to trades! Equipment, tools, toys etc.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts