Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
25,224 Posts
OK, first off, "Got Ouch?", man, I wouldn't want to rest my arm on the door sill with the window open :eek:

Secondly, it ain't worth crap, they didn't even swap an SR-5 cluster in there :rolleyes:

Thirdly, aren't you supposed to HIDE the alarm switch?

:D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not only is the rhino lining on the headliner, but it's even inside the side vents! it's details like that, that make it worth at least $10k. plus it says RARE in the title, so that alone adds a couple of thousand right there. I was just dissapointed that the shocks weren't chromed out :flipoff2:

·
Visa Master
2,320 Posts
50lbs?? Uh i'd say there are a few hundred pounds of liner on that sucker...Imagine how nasty that thing will look after a few parts start fading from the sun:eek:

·
Registered
736 Posts
My buddy's little brother rhino'd every damn inch of his POS TJ. I had to drive it once. Everytime I went into first, third or fifth, I scraped my fawkin' knuckles on the damn front dash shite. I started to just underhand push the damn lever forward to avoid it. I wonder what he was thinking, but he's not the brightest crayon in the package...

·
Registered
695 Posts
We were talking about this over at ORC the other day. That runner looks like it is in great shape, I wouldnt mind having it. The yellow can stay but the interior has to go!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
i wonder if the R on the floor mats stands for rockcrawling?

·
Registered
13,348 Posts
4. A 2 speed transfer case.
COOL! Where can I get one of these??????:D

7. 4 35" Super Swamper SSR's on American Eagle Polish Aluminum Rims.
The guy imported his wheels all the way from Poland?:laughing:

14. Rear split folding seats that when exercised, give a bed length of over 5 feet in the back
You gotta exercise your seats? Like what sit ups, jumping jacks or mebby a little jogging?:laughing:

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
DId you all ever stop to think that maybe he OWN the local RhinoLining dealership?

It talks about how it was put together to be a promotional vehicle for his small business.

We have a RhinoLining shop here. he has 2 trucks. Both are 2WD, but one is painted like Jeff Gordon's Rainow Warrior 24 Car. the other was the first one done and is a much simpler rainbowed scheme...

The point is to demonstrate the product, ya know.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.