296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF???

How can I get a Rainbow Coalition dashboard like that :rainbow:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so whadaya figure, about 50 lbs of rino lining will do it?

·
Registered
4,072 Posts

A buddies truck, I just don't ask anymore.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
25,113 Posts
OK, first off, "Got Ouch?", man, I wouldn't want to rest my arm on the door sill with the window open :eek:

Secondly, it ain't worth crap, they didn't even swap an SR-5 cluster in there :rolleyes:

Thirdly, aren't you supposed to HIDE the alarm switch?

:D

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
looks like he even painted the letters on the tire yellow. Why do you need rino lining on the sun visors and head liner??? What is the reserve on it?? 10g I thought it was supposed to be low.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Wow man... Just wow.

I actually thought about painting w/ rhinoliner, but not YELLOW. :barf:

Its like Rice, only taller... would that make it long grain?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not only is the rhino lining on the headliner, but it's even inside the side vents! it's details like that, that make it worth at least $10k. plus it says RARE in the title, so that alone adds a couple of thousand right there. I was just dissapointed that the shocks weren't chromed out :flipoff2:

·
Visa Master
2,320 Posts
50lbs?? Uh i'd say there are a few hundred pounds of liner on that sucker...Imagine how nasty that thing will look after a few parts start fading from the sun:eek:

·
Registered
734 Posts
My buddy's little brother rhino'd every damn inch of his POS TJ. I had to drive it once. Everytime I went into first, third or fifth, I scraped my fawkin' knuckles on the damn front dash shite. I started to just underhand push the damn lever forward to avoid it. I wonder what he was thinking, but he's not the brightest crayon in the package...

·
Registered
550 Posts
it says no rust . why would anyone put that stuff on a mint body. right:flipoff2:

·
Registered
695 Posts
We were talking about this over at ORC the other day. That runner looks like it is in great shape, I wouldnt mind having it. The yellow can stay but the interior has to go!!!

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I guess start by taking it in the ass! :flipoff2: :rainbow:

·
Registered
238 Posts
i wonder if the R on the floor mats stands for rockcrawling?

·
Registered
13,348 Posts
4. A 2 speed transfer case.
COOL! Where can I get one of these??????:D

7. 4 35" Super Swamper SSR's on American Eagle Polish Aluminum Rims.
The guy imported his wheels all the way from Poland?:laughing:

14. Rear split folding seats that when exercised, give a bed length of over 5 feet in the back
You gotta exercise your seats? Like what sit ups, jumping jacks or mebby a little jogging?:laughing:

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
DId you all ever stop to think that maybe he OWN the local RhinoLining dealership?

It talks about how it was put together to be a promotional vehicle for his small business.

We have a RhinoLining shop here. he has 2 trucks. Both are 2WD, but one is painted like Jeff Gordon's Rainow Warrior 24 Car. the other was the first one done and is a much simpler rainbowed scheme...

The point is to demonstrate the product, ya know.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts