Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did you mount your upper links to your rockwells Pic's please :)

Also I have not picked up my rockwells yet so how tall is the 3rd member from the deck ?

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
We sale the brackets pictured in the above link. Give us a call we will be happy to get you what you need.

here is a pic from the link.

We can custom cut the link barckets with different designs or even leave them out. We normally build the link mounts to order so be ready to give us a couple days to get them ready.

Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Heres one of mine. It raps down the back side of the axle tub.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for your help Steve do you have any close up pic's and did you make that bracket ?

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
Mine are average. I would not hesitate to go with Bluetorches brackets, screw all that cutting and grinding. :p

Do you still need the measurement?

Dan

·
Registered
625 Posts
what do you guys do other than having link from toploader? with a steering axle.. any other methood of doing it?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dan Dibble said:
Mine are average. I would not hesitate to go with Bluetorches brackets, screw all that cutting and grinding. :p

Do you still need the measurement?

Dan

Dan no I did not get the measurement yet It looks like 10" to me from the pic's I have been seeing.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
In the course of reasurching my link susp for Rockwells, I was the most impressed with CJlagos brackets and geometery. Everything looks clean and functional. Those Btf tabs look amazing also, and I wouldnt hesitate to order some of those in an effort to save some time. It is just my opinion but I prefer to have the uppers mounted to the top of the Third member but that is just my opinion.

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
The problem with mounting the links on top of the differential is that it could make your overall build taller, depending on the size of your brackets, links and attachments. You dont want to make your rig any taller than it need to be.

The measure ment you were looking for is approx 9"

Dan

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dan Dibble said:
The measure ment you were looking for is approx 9"

Dan
-

Dan thanks

CJ lagos do you have any more pic's from diffrent angles it looks good man :beer:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts