Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
34,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Into your fuse block for a 12v power supply. I have no clue when it comes to electrics. I have my hei dizzy all rebuilt and ready to pop into my fj40(2f) . How do I tap into my fuse block, it has the old style fuses of course.

I don't want to just jam the wire under a fuse, I want to do it right. Any help or links are mucho appreciated.

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
just add an aux. fuze block this way you have a new block for all your new stuff and it would be new style fuzes. suzuki samuri boxes are nice for this as they dont have a blinker built into it.
one half of the box i have run hot and the other half is relayed to turn on with ignition. Its realy easy.
or you could just inline fuze a wire right off the bat. and run it threw a relay that is tripped with a keyed wire so it is not constantly on

·
Registered
982 Posts
you can get a BUSS aux. fuse panel at your local auto parts store, just make the lazy fawks search in the fuse cataloge, that's what i did for my lights on the guages, electric fuel pump and what i'm goin to use for oba and electric fan, it came w/ 6 fused outlets, so just had to run a hot wire to it, i just spliced into the wire that sends the signal to my voltmeter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts