Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
16,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know what you are thinking: Kurt and "cool" just do not go together..

Hey, I am fat, kinda dorky looking and generally overall irritating to most folks. :laughing:

So what make me cool? Look at that star next to my screen name.

Yup...it's not black or red, it's BLUE! :smokin:

The blue star represents Pirate4x4.com's LAND-USE WARRIOR SUBSCRIPTION!

As we all know, our pro-access organizations are in dire needs of funding. A blue star "Land-use Warrior" subscription is $30, and $10 of that will go directly into the Blue Ribbon Coalition general fund to fight for our access.

Blue star members not only have all the benefits of red star members, but they have the added satisfaction of helping to keep our public lands open to the public.

If you don't have a star, please consider buying one now and help us fight for our trails. Thirty bucks.....less than a tank of gas.

How much do you send on your rig every year? What good is it if there are no trails to wheel on?

Kurt

LINK: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/payments.php

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
and I was just gonna say because you're a clamper!!!!!!! Satisfactory brother :beer: so how's this work, do red stars pay an additional $30, or is there an upgrade option?

·
16,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lance would be better at answering this...

but we just could not make it where someone could pay $10 to upgrade to blue. :(

Either you would have to pay the entire $30 bucks, or wait until your current subscription is about up to upgrade to blue..

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Lance would be better at answering this...

but we just could not make it where someone could pay $10 to upgrade to blue. :(

Either you would have to pay the entire $30 bucks, or wait until your current subscription is about up to upgrade to blue..
Damn, I've got about 8 months left on mine..

1 - 20 of 83 Posts