Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,758 Posts
A lot but only a handful that I really miss or like that we have currently.

·
Baconologyst
9,972 Posts
Rough guess... probably 8-10. I have always had a dog in my life, not always “my dog”, but in my life for sure :)

Now if you’re going to ask how many I had in Korea... I don’t want to know :(

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
One, a shetland sheepdog, that lived 14 years before going deaf and blind. That is probably the last one too. Dogs are tough to let go.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
One is the max.... But the parents have two little "punt-dogs". One is blind and deaf, the other is stupid cute and polite. I just fucking give up! :smokin:

·
Change is good.
35,188 Posts
Just one, a bitch. Her name was GregJ50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,102 Posts
4 so far. I always seem to have pairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15,446 Posts
7 passed, 2 kicking it now.

5 died of natural causes. youngest at 8, oldest at 14. one ran off after being scared by fireworks, either got dognapped or munched, 1 pos rescue dog I left at the pound after it got picked up after being on the loose for 2 weeks in a town 90 miles away with my other dog that would run off with it. Another time before that I had to camp above treeline for several nights because the same dog ran off and my lab followed it as usual. After a week they finally came back to a bucket of water (that froze overnight every night) and a blanket I left out for them. It was a Brittany Spaniel that also hit porcupines 7 times in 3 months, and the lab would always get a few quills too. 4 I've had from 8 week old puppyhood, the others were handoffs.

·
Registered
11,677 Posts
1 Pom/Terrier mix puppy that we returned to the breeder after a week because it turned out to have serious digestive health issues and I was afraid my toddler would wind up killing it by feeding it.

2 beagles. First one made it to 13, current one is 4

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts
Probably around 20 during my lifetime. Sharon and I have 7 right now, with an additional 2 that belong to the daughter and granddaughter.

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
About 15 or so over my lifetime. Wife and I have had 11 since we met, currently have 5 still kicking between 4-14 y/o. My MIL died last year so we inherited hers to add to those we had.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Family had 3 dogs up until I moved out. A lab/shepherd ish black dog, a standard poodle, and a lab. I've had one dog. Trigger died in april of this year and I fuckin miss him.

He's the black collared one.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts