Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am shopping around here in cincinnati and i am surprised how expensive dom is what prices are you all paying a foot for 1 5/8 or 1 3/4? just wondering? i am getting ready to buy 15 or 20 sticks and wanna know how much money i am gonna need to save up.

·
Registered
848 Posts
3.25 to 3.5 per foot depending on how much I buy for 1.75" .120 DOM

·
Banned
995 Posts
EMJ is great at big quantity ~$3.50/ foot for 1.75" DOM. If you need just one stick or 2 to finish a rig they will ass rape you at about $7-9/ foot. I got 240' at EMJ here in Dallas TX. Then got it from one of their distributors when I just needed a few sticks to finish it. He charged about $3.75/ foot.

I got prices all over the map when I called around. Some as high as $10+/ foot. I guess some people pay it so they charge that much. EMJ supplies most of these places anyway, and is a huge CO, as mentioned above. Just be sure you know how much you need and get it all at one time.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks to everyone else, my next question is should i use 13/4 or 15/8 i havent bought my die yet ....i am putting an exo on a s10 with tons i'd rather save the money and weight if 15/8 is up to the task.

·
Banned
995 Posts
thanks to everyone else, my next question is should i use 13/4 or 15/8 i havent bought my die yet ....i am putting an exo on a s10 with tons i'd rather save the money and weight if 15/8 is up to the task.
Its a matter of opinion, and personal taste. Personally I like 1 3/4". They both will do the job just fine though.

·
Registered
86 Posts
i get it through work up here in canada. hrew-$1.15 per foot, and dom-$2.76 per foot
this is both 1 3/4. great to be an ironworker

1 - 20 of 20 Posts