• *** Camo

Votes: 21 28.0%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one do you like best??

Just want to get everyones opinion on which one they like best...I like the red, the blue and the grey...but i dont know what im going to do with it yet.

THANK TREEROOT FOR THE PIC...he did a good job huh?

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Cruiser4242 said:
Which one do you like best??

Just want to get everyones opinion on which one they like best...I like the red, the blue and the grey...but i dont know what im going to do with it yet.

THANK TREEROOT FOR THE PIC...he did a good job huh?

Thanks everyone.
The two traditional camo ones

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
U mean the green and the tan?

·
Registered
173 Posts
much to my surprise, i vote for the blue camo; though the:rainbow: is FABULOUS!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,191 Posts
I voted for the red camo. Being the Cruiser is originally red it would be the easiest to get to blend the colors with the inside.
And I think it looks cool!

·
Registered
691 Posts
I like the desert camo. Personally, i would use arctic camo, cuz it looks the best...

Well...thats what i think anyway:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
i like the grey out of those choices, but i am more into off beat paint, i like stuff you just dont see.
its funny you bring this up now as i just repainted my pig in a truck version of leopard spots

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
done

ryankalel said:
One type of camo that I did not see was the 3 color desert camo. I like that kind instead of the 6 color.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Damn man...that 3 color camo is badass....maybe I will do that. Has anyone painted camo before?? How did you do it? Easy way vs a hard way? tips? tricks? paint?

also... What are the names of those colors???(3 color desert, and the classic green)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts