Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the deal, my heep won't make it to moab and definetly won't make it back after I break half of it. I am in college and my DD is my wheeling rig and I can't afford a tow rig and I don't know anyone who has one with an extra trailer.

Are there any companies that ship your rig for you at a reasonable price or can me and a few of my buddies pool together and rent a big rig to tow us out. I have about 4 other friends at this point that would go in on something like that. Anyone have any experience or any ideas. Basically just looking for any options at this point.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
I bet if you really look around you can find a 500 dollar or less tow rig to use. it will be rusty, but who cares. they are out there and just put insurance on it when you need it. if you do it right you can get one of your buddies to help you out $wise and haul two at a time. mike

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
What dates are we talking about here? I might consider hauling it there for you (for the cost of fuel-I supply the rig & trailer) if the dates work for me.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it will be during my spring break, the 24th-28th but I will need a tow back too since I am definetly going to break in Moab, but thanks for the offer, if it works out for you give me a post back.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Xenodank said:
Well it will be during my spring break, the 24th-28th but I will need a tow back too since I am definetly going to break in Moab, but thanks for the offer, if it works out for you give me a post back.
Sorry, the dates don't work for me. I was hoping it was for a major event that I wanted to go to:D

·
Registered
209 Posts
rent a motor home and pull the guage cluster so it don;t tack up miles ;) ahhem so I hear :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts