Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Georgia
I'm new to this post, so let me introduce myself. My name is John, but my wheelin' buddies call me Slick Rock Red. (it makes reference to my passion,and hints at what little of my hair is still there) I live in the land of Red Rock i.e. Utah, and have been wheelin' most of my driving years. I started on dirt mountain roads at the age of 11 and been at it ever since. I have a 4x Chevy short bed "90" that's my primary ride at the moment. I love working on my truck and enjoy designing and building goodies for my rig. I'm the co-founder of an ad hoc four wheel drive club, we call ourselves The Ol Fart's 4x4 Club of America. The only criteria to join is to be close to old fart status; Around 50 years old, and have a passion for cool off hiway driving. At the moment our ranks have swelled to 6. But we still have room for a couple more. We're going to be doing a trail ride on Utahs famous Burr Trail on the 16th-19th of September. If you happen to see us out there, (we won't be hard to miss 6 old guys hangin out) stop and say hi. Or at least give us some pointers on gettin' unstuck :D LOL Hope to meet more wheelers here and swap some stories.
Thanks
Red

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Howdy newbie!:flipoff2: Your first post and you are already on the flame trail. If you look at the top of this forum you will see a topic "Official say hello to the Chevy Forum and general BS thread" you were supposed to post there....

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Hey Slick, Welcome :flipoff2:

I can't belive no major flames yet. I suggest you read THIS before posting anything else. :shaking:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
You sound like a nice guy slick so ill try to help you out a little buy saying dont let these guys get to you. Almost all of what they say is in good humor. Also you could post this in the trail rides forum. Expect to be hazed.

Charlo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts