Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best looking Landcruiser. Can be totally built up with 40 inch tires, nice paint job, custom interior, plenty of bling bling..

Or even the cleanest looking stock cruiser, whatever. But I think we should keep the beaters out of this one, and save the best built/looking rock crawlers/buggies for a later contest.

I'll throw in a Pirate4x4.com sticker and a Pirates of the Rubicon clean up t-shirt (2001 or 2002) depending on sizes available to the winner. Only this time we'll find somone else to be the judge rather than me.

If ya'll agree, we'll start a new contest thread.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Sounds like fun, do we nominate, post pix links etc.

Remember when I used to do a Rig of the Month of my old webpage?

I still recall all of the ones we used really enjoying someone recognizing their rig, somewhere other than their own page.

Butch

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I don't know, that contest kinda excludes all of us that dont own FJ45's :flipoff2: maybe if they were excluded, or atleast the one on Mog axles some others would have a chance ;)

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Sounds good! I nominate:

1. Adam Tolman's Monypit
2. Nolen's pig Wilbur
3. Texican's "American Yeller"
4. Medusa's green FJ40
5. Rick D.'s FJ40 w/ OEM softop

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Here's mine,
Specs,
cold, wet and somtimes frozen, color is snow white ( but that goes away in the spring time ) :rolleyes:

Actually my vote goes to Peter's FJ45, that's a sweet lookin rig. Nice work Peter !

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
I am not even going to try to join this contest ;)

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is there a limit to the # of cruisers one can enter into the contest?
Nope, not as long as their yours. As for nominating, like I said, lets not do that, lets let the owners submit their pics.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
AH! TOO MANY CONTESTS!

GEEZ, FIRST ROCK CRAWLING GOES FROM HOBBY TO COMPETITION, NOW ITS GETTING THE TO PBB, WHATS NEXT? :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I'll play I guess. I'm always up for more stickers and since all the clothes I have are mostly free t-shirts and many of them are pretty hammered, I could use a new one;)

Here's my junk. The "scenery" shot!

The "trail" shot!

And finally......The "parking lot" shot!

Wish I had a good picture with the hardtop on. It looks good!!!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts