Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys what do you think the tire size limit is with a 44 with cromos and drive flanges i have 38x12.50 tsl tires will it hold up?

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
It depends on how heavy the vehicle is, what motor, tranny, tcase youre usind and how hard you are on the gas?

·
Registered
450 Posts
I get it, you just wanted to brag how you like the skinny pedal. Buy the tires and run em. You break shit you fix. You don't break shit you fine. Dumb ass!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright ass gobblins if it aint on the rev limiter than you r a pussy i do brake but im smart enough 2 fix my shit i built everything on my jeep its stretched 12 and sportin KING air shocks so go blow that shit up someone elses ass :flipoff2:

·
Registered
72 Posts
alright ass gobblins if it aint on the rev limiter than you r a pussy i do brake but im smart enough 2 fix my shit i built everything on my jeep its stretched 12 and sportin KING air shocks so go blow that shit up someone elses ass :flipoff2:
I hope you are good at swapping front axle shafts... you will break plenty.

·
33,755 Posts
well i have a 93 yj with a 2.5 4 banger and 5 speed and i liiiike the skinny pedal
I hope you are good at swapping front axle shafts... you will break plenty.
meh, most likely you'll be fine with the 4cyl. Basically, not enough power to break anything :flipoff2:

I however, am worried about my HP 44 with a V8 and 4spd Atlas on 37's.

edit: and this should be here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
man i can change a rear axle in 15 min. and the front axle in 25 to 30 min.hows that for fast i built my first 400 hp motor when i was 15 and ive been around drag racing and rock crawling for the last 9 years so im not completely stupid i fab all my brackets and set up my own suspension oh and im a professional welder how bout those qualifications!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm running 38x12.5 on 44's front and rear, front is upgraded to alloy usa chromos, aussie locker, 5.38 gears in a cj7 with a 4.0/nv3550/dana 300 and it holds up fine, ran it over 2 years hard without the chromos and only had one axle break (that's when I bought the chromolys from superior axle), rear just broke the aussie locker going for a lincoln locker and a 4.5 stroker, I think they'll still hold up fine, and i do wheel my stuff....

video: YouTube - 4x4 Tegucigalpa
pictures: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/807029

·
Registered
716 Posts
hp 44
man i can change a rear axle in 15 min. and the front axle in 25 to 30 min.hows that for fast i built my first 400 hp motor when i was 15 and ive been around drag racing and rock crawling for the last 9 years so im not completely stupid i fab all my brackets and set up my own suspension oh and im a professional welder how bout those qualifications!
Add and English class . . .

·
Premium Member
4,907 Posts
and experience isnt everything, if you've been doing it wrong and getting bad info for 9 years. and if you built a 400hp engine at 15, why dont you just use some more of daddies money to buy a Dana 60 and dont sweat it......since you've got all this knowledge, you should know how big of a tire you can run. Personally, 35-37" and use your head, but looking at your posts, im guessing you dont do that much....buy some extra shafts.

·
Registered
505 Posts
did you post this just so you can get a chance to come on here, post shit and brag? if you've been rockcrawling for 9 years you're still asking what tire size you can run with your axles?

sorry but this is just a worthless post
He is obviously a troll - just ignore him...

·
Premium Member
18,529 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
man i can change a rear axle in 15 min. and the front axle in 25 to 30 min.hows that for fast i built my first 400 hp motor when i was 15 and ive been around drag racing and rock crawling for the last 9 years so im not completely stupid i fab all my brackets and set up my own suspension oh and im a professional welder how bout those qualifications!:flipoff2:
Read it in a country or hillbilly accent and it sounds just fine. :flipoff2:

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
Is this what people from the outside think PBB'ers want to hear?

dude, this isn't your kid's grade school class show 'n' tell. All this BS talk and not one pic to back your shit up. GFOAD.

·
Premium Member
4,907 Posts

kinda made me think of this....."....When i was in high school, i could throw a pig skin a quarter of a mile....Hell kip, i bet i could throw one over those mountains."

1 - 20 of 23 Posts