Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just started the HP 60 swap on the Ram. Pulling the coil buckets from a donor axle and going to raise them 2" to clear the king pins. Also fabricating up new control arm mounts up. The OEM are prone to bend too easily. Im going to run 5:13's but im unsure if I want to run the ARB or detroit up front.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I like the ARB in front of my current trail rig alot better than the Lock-rite I had in the last trail rig. Much eaiser to steer.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, but I need a 35 spline locker

·
Registered
23 Posts
v10sport said:
Thanks, but I need a 35 spline locker
Ahhh, sorry. Can't help you too much there.
I have gotten some really good prices from TexasTruckToys.com, if you are looking for something new.
He has saved me several hundred dollars over what I would have paid at 4WP.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Good luck with the swap! My old dana 60's lower control arm mounts also bent, I wish I installed the cool skid plates but I couldn't with the control arm on and I didn't feel like fighting to take the lower half off to get at the 2 small bolts...

·
Registered
188 Posts
its nice to see some of you guys from PS.com come over to a real site. Good luck on your swap V10...keep us posted.

·
Registered
64 Posts
V10 it will be sweet I bet!!!

Mashin,
Yep it sure is a real site, unless of course you want to know what size tires you can stick on a stock ram :rolleyes:. I heard they were the first ones to put a tech out on using 1 ton TRE's!!!Pirate4x4 where you won't get banned for being Foolish ;)

You up for Pismo in early Feb?

·
Registered
189 Posts
OzzyP said:
V10 it will be sweet I bet!!!

Mashin,
Yep it sure is a real site, unless of course you want to know what size tires you can stick on a stock ram :rolleyes:. I heard they were the first ones to put a tech out on using 1 ton TRE's!!!Pirate4x4 where you won't get banned for being Foolish ;)

You up for Pismo in early Feb?
yeah it is funny how you are a newbie now as OzzyP did something happen here also:rolleyes: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
64 Posts
No nothing happened here, but my old screen name attracted too much attention...you know how them teenie boppers are with celebrities :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts