Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
atlanta, ga

i really dont want to ship it, but i might be convinced if you pay s&h + packaging

LaserJet 3300

The hp LaserJet 3330mfp printer copier scanner fax enhances communications by providing reliable hp LaserJet printing, convenient copying, color scanning and faxing all in one device to improve productivity, save space and reduce costs. With professional-quality 1200 dpi laser printing, fast 33.6k faxing with a 50-page automatic document feeder, color scanning and versatile flatbed copying, the hp LaserJet 3330mfp printer copier scanner fax can help small businesses and home offices distribute and print documents efficiently and effectively without sacrificing office space.
Features

Prints at 1200 x 1200 DPI at 15 PPM Black
Scans at 600 x 600 DPI
Copies at 15 CPM Black
Faxes at 300 x 300 DPI
Connects Via USB and Parallel(Optional)
Environments: Windows 98, 98SE, Me, 2000, Professional, XP, Mac OS 9.1, 9.2, 10, 10.1 (via network connection)

comes with extra toner cartridge

worked ok last time i used it. it was a throwaway at work, someone said it might not print 100% straight on the paper but i think it might be a cartridge issue.

comes with a power cord and a usb cord. i don't have the cd but you can get drivers on HP's site.

respond if interested. right now im working in downtown atlanta and can meet during the day or you can come to my house and get it - i live in mableton, just west of smyrna.

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if nobody from the atlanta area chimes in in the next couple of days it's yours :smokin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.