Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$350 OBO
Located in Kansas City

Out of 79 Supercab so it has leaf spring mounts and 3"x1/2" wall tubes. Complete lockout to lockout and even has decent looking brake pads and newer looking brake hoses. 3.54 gears.

Planned to narrow to TJ width but decided to build tons instead since I put in a V8.

Also have:
Welded carrier for 3.92+ gears - $25
New Spicer D44 carrier bearings - $25
Scout length superior alloy inners -$150
Ford length Alloy USA outers -SOLD

Package deal for the whole shebang: $550 plus the ride. Can potentially meet somewhere for fuel cost.

Just shy of high-end joints and gears from being a complete package for a narrowed HP44.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Interested in the superior inners. How many miles on them and can you take a quick measurement from end of spline to center of ujoint? Any pics?

Thanks!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Will snap some pics and measure tonight.

Unsure of miles as I bought them used from a guy on here. The ears look good and there are no signs of obvious wear or damage.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Long side is at my buddy's shop because I was going to use his press to get the CTM out of it. I apparently drank too many beers and didn't take the joint out or even bring it back home. He took that pic and measured it for me.

"Just shy of 33" according to him, which matches Mr. N's info calling for 32 29/32"

The CTM doesn't come with it, as I'm donating it to my friend's build. But you can have the stub shaft since I have no need for it. It's a Scout outer.

The short side measures just about 14.75", which matches Mr. N's info that calls for 14 25/32".

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll consider it. PM your number and I'll call later today. I'm traveling for work with clients most of the day and unavailable until later.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts