Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Both came out of a 78 F250 Front HP44 with dual piston calipers 31in spring perch center to center , Warn lockouts new spicer 297x u joints, new spicer inner shafts, I have a full set of trail spares for this axle also, spare diff cover as well, the one on it has an ugly welded on bash guard . Has a custom steering arm that will clear hummer wheels or run it regular (I have been) The knuckle was drilled and tapped but one hole was off so it has two studs in the arm and then it was welded to the knuckle (new ball joints by the way) I have a spare set of flat top knuckles that will go with it if you want to change that and a set of GM studs and cone washers. Has a bent tie rod on it and I have a spare to go with it as well. 5.13s on a trac lock about 1 year old I know it does need a wheel bearing and spindle bearing on the passenger side.

Rear FF60 with disc brakes all new rotors, calipers, pads I used AA mfg brackets this axle also has 1 year old carrier 5.13s. Its welded. I have one spare shaft for this axle. Located in Kansas. I can ship Forward Air or met you halfway within a decent distance.

THis is about all I have of the front end

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The fronts just dirty, thats not rust by the way :flipoff2:

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im not online after 5pm central on Fridays...back at 8am Mondays :beer: :blender: :nuke: :jeep3:

·
Registered
24,646 Posts
Re: axles

fishhead18 said:
sent you a reply but my screwy mail account might not have sent it, let me know.

chris
What do you want to ask him? PM or email me. I am heading to his place tomorrow.

·
Registered
56 Posts
just replying to an e-mail he sent me about the axles letting him know i got his response and the wait on the pics is fine, and some general BS questions i had. it can wait till monday or so, i'm not in that much of a rush!

chris

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I may have the entire rig sold I will get with you guys on these axles after I know what happens with the truck. I hope to have a yea or nah soon on the entire truck. Thanks for your pateince. :beer:

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Back up for sale, the axles that is :D

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fishhead18 said:
still interested, did you get the pics of the front axle?

chris
What specifically do you want me to take pics of? I hope to get some tonight I dont personally own a digi so I have to steal the one from work..

·
Registered
256 Posts
i sent ya an email but i guess u didnt get it?

whats the wms~wms on the rear? is it stock full width? how much for just it?

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They are both stock width out of a 78 Ferd. I dont want to seperate them at this time though. Ive had a few people interested in them as a set so Ill see how that goes first.
Thanks

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
fishhead18 said:
just a couple closeups of the front, thats about it. you can mail them or post either one.

chris
Ill do what I can tonight if I can get the digi....

1 - 20 of 50 Posts