Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What size does hrew come in?
I called around a couple of places around here (Greenwood,S.C.) looking for some 1.75x.120 hrew tube and people have told me you can't buy this size any more.
p.s. A friend has a tube bender with die for this size. But everyone who has used the binder has used dom I can't afford it. Last I heard it was $5.25 a foot. I'm figuring I will need atleast 4- 20' or 24' sticks.

·
Registered
439 Posts
What size does hrew come in?
I called around a couple of places around here (Greenwood,S.C.) looking for some 1.75x.120 hrew tube and people have told me you can't buy this size any more.
p.s. A friend has a tube bender with die for this size. But everyone who has used the binder has used dom I can't afford it. Last I heard it was $5.25 a foot. I'm figuring I will need atleast 4- 20' or 24' sticks.
Here is a web site with tubing sizes.. http://www.mcsweeneysteel.com/Untitled-4.html
I don't know if that helps...:smokin:

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
70 for hrew? fuck that would suck to pay full price...55 is a good price for me.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I would also think that quantity would factor in the price as well. Some friends and I are are working on projects so we ordered ours together (720 feet) and got the 1.75 x .120 HREW for a little over 2 bucks a foot delivered.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hrew

man that is a good price. I talked to a couple of places on fri. and they topld me they can't get 1.75x.120 wall?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Have you tryed K C Steel in Anderson, S. C. phone # is 864-226-0470 or 800-771-7395 there on hwy 24 just west of 28 bypass on left They useta have it all the time in stock

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I found a different route. I can't find the hrew size that I wanted so I price dom. after I talked to some of the members in our club we put together an order the price went down to $4.06 a foot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts