Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team Pure Adrenaline would like to thank all the Cambell's and the BBQ guru Ron for a great party. If you missed out they had so much food and drinks to feed a small army. In the 7 years we have been in this sport we have never had a dinner or party like this. It rocked. Great time w/ great people. Thanks for everything guys and we will see you next year!

R.J. and Joe

·
Registered
486 Posts
My hubby and I were there Friday night for a while - I heard we missed the good stuff, though!!! :laughing: I can't believe how much food Ron cooked......I figured he had it catered until he said he'd been cooking for days! LOL! So a big thanks for us, too - newbies to the whole rock crawling thing!!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Yes, I agree!:D That was a great event, full of greater people! There was everything from great food to a "Lance & Jason" track meet!:laughing:
It was a really great time with great people, which is what keeps me drawn to and involved in this sport!

:bounce2: Wooo Hooo!! The 2007 season starts in 5 weeks!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
THank You

Thanks for the support and good time From The Guys From UROC MX. Team GTO ROCKS and Team Canyon Creek, and Team Savage.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Lance said:
Awesome party, man did I get WASTED... If anyone else would like to race me, just let me know. :flipoff2:
Yeah, and wear a helmet if you deceide to race him! :D It might even be a good idea to wear a helmet if you arm wrestle him too....:eek:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Me too, I thought it was great thanks again!

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
HoupPhotography.com said:
Yeah, and wear a helmet if you deceide to race him! :D It might even be a good idea to wear a helmet if you arm wrestle him too....:eek:
I beat lance in arm wrestling, lol. I won the first won and then he kicked my ass in the second one. Never did get a best on 2 out of 3...:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Lil' Rich said:
I beat lance in arm wrestling, lol. I won the first won and then he kicked my ass in the second one. Never did get a best on 2 out of 3...:flipoff2:

Yeah, that's right!:D
:rolleyes: Wasn't the second one LEFT handed though....:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
No, sorry my story is a bit off. We went left handed first, and I don't count that one, lol.

Then the story as I told it...

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Thanks Campbell family and Prada Ron! I had a blast with you guys! I'll always feel like there is a pint of me at that shop:D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey hey brother's

Here's to the best hosts anywere. What a BLAST!!

Thank you Shannon, Nick and Ron and to all the rest of the Campbell Enterprise crew.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Gracias Hermanos Y Familia Campbell

CONGRATS TO ALL THE COMPETITORS AND WINNERS! WE HAD A BLAST IN PHOENIX THANX FOR EVERYTHING!

Special Thanx to Shannon, Don, Nick y Tammy Campbell for the welcom Bongo party and the bbcue. See you felas in GTOROCKS MEXICO in 2007.

Hey Nick ya no more Monster and mosquito juice :grinpimp:

Ponce
UROC MEXICO DIRECTOR

1 - 14 of 14 Posts