Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone taken there Hummer H1/ Humvee on the rubicon trail or even seen one complete the trail?

I ask as I might want to try, but I am curious as to if it will fit on the trail.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Has anyone taken there Hummer H1/ Humvee on the rubicon trail or even seen one complete the trail?

I ask as I might want to try, but I am curious as to if it will fit on the trail.

I think there was a tour group out of Tahoe that use to bring passengers through with H1s.

But yes I've seen pictures of them going through but haven't seen one on the trail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
I've seen them on the trail , a couple years ago we had pull to the side to let a h1 and a couple newer h2/h3 ? (not sure) pass on Cadillac hill, we were going down they were coming up and we pulled to the side at the switch back below observation point to let them pass.
They all looked like they took a beating and the h1 looked like it barely fit on the trail.

·
Team 261 - VP
4,866 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
I was camped @ buck about 18 years ago. Saw a brand new Black H1 with 4 people standing/sitting on each corner as the vehicle moved forward. What for ? May you ask. They were holding blankets between the fenders and the sharp under brush/ branches to PROTECT the paint!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts