Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
I'm guessing you work for Foremost? I was up at the north tip of Vancouver Island a few weeks ago delivering equipment (I work for a large forestry company) and I came across this beast outside a welding shop in Port Hardy.

Originally thought it was some insane custom creation but after doing some research it was clear that it was a bone stock Foremost rig built in the mid-late 70s. Found Foremost's website and read up on stuff you guys build. Very impressive machines...

Oh, bad ass HMMWV as well :smokin:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I'm guessing you work for Foremost? I was up at the north tip of Vancouver Island a few weeks ago delivering equipment (I work for a large forestry company) and I came across this beast outside a welding shop in Port Hardy.

Originally thought it was some insane custom creation but after doing some research it was clear that it was a bone stock Foremost rig built in the mid-late 70s. Found Foremost's website and read up on stuff you guys build. Very impressive machines...

Oh, bad ass HMMWV as well :smokin:
actually I don't work for Foremost. I was there doing a third party inspection, testing and commissioning of some coiled tubing units going to China. my green machine is decked out in tools and I use that for my service truck.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Bad-ass.

Are the little winches on the roof rack to get stuff like the spare tire down?
Yes. The spare tire comes in at 114lbs and this little winch makes it easy for removal and re install on the tire rack where the other one assists with the removal of the jerry cans. saves the back. I also am going to make a apparatus for the inside so I can use these winches to assist with loading 300 lbs roughly in the back of the bed.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts