Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched, but couldn't find anything. I am looking at getting a set of STOCK 12-bolt hummer rims. They still have the nasty back spacing, and I don't have the $$$ yet to have Daniel install new centers for me. Any harm in running them flipped? Or am I looking for trouble by doing this? If I flip them, will I need spacers? Advice?

Thanks all...

-Dan

·
Registered
921 Posts
hmm, where to start :rolleyes:

first, the holes are tapered the wrong way, then you'd have tires sticking out a good 7" past full size width. hope you have a big trailer and dont live in a place where the have painted road lines

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Daniel-

I should have WTO hydro assist in place by the time I need to steer this beast... so that isn't an issue. That and its no longer a street vehicle, so width isn't an issue, except for on the trails...

I would love to chat with you on pricing... I left a VM on your cell #. Drop me a call back when you get a chance.

Thanks Daniel!

-Dan

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aren't Dean's rims kinda pricy though? At $100 per rim (plus the cost of the rim + shipping from Chicago and back), I might as well go to USA6x6 and buy his rims @ $200 each! I agree, his work is SLICK AS SNOT, but I am not that high of a high-roller just quite yet.

-Dan

·
Registered
806 Posts
dude deans rims dont compare to daniel....honestly man im not trying to make a sale here for dean just the honest truth man.s/h isnt expensive.do it right the first time man....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts