Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to get military hummer rims for 50 bucks apiece. They are missing the bead locking ring. My question is how hard is it to get that ring and how much does it cost. They are the two piece 8 lug pattern.
Thanks

·
Registered
591 Posts
My rings were all chewed up and I bought replacements from USA 6x6 for around $20 each. There rep is sketchy, but the price wasn't bad and they showed up on time as promised.

·
Registered
12,010 Posts
You can get the PVC double beadlocks from USA 6x6 for $50 a piece including shipping. You can also get from them new o-rings, etc. If you want to tall mag runflat/double beadlock there is usually someone in the classifieds selling them.

Do a search and see why you don't want to run the mag runflat in stock form.

·
Banned
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awsome thanks for the info I'll be checking them out. Ive been on their site I didn't see them I will now though. once again thanks

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Are you saying they are missing the runflat or the beadlock half of the wheel that bolts to the main half of the wheel? If they are missing the beadlock part so you are only getting half of a 2 piece wheel for $50 I would say shop around.
$50 for half a wheel is not a good deal.

·
Registered
29,224 Posts
It's pretty easy to find the magnesium runflat. Everyone I know runs the magnesium ones, some have them cut down, some don't. I have the rubber ones, they are heavier and a lot harder to install, but you don't have to worry about pinching with them. They're also pretty hard to find. Eitherway, no one I know has ever lost a bead with hummer runflats.

·
Registered
116 Posts
call john at stazworks i have his inserts and they are very good quality and as far as the price that is what i paid for my hummer wheels and had to get the inserts so i say go for it you get double beedlocks for 400.00 mine were already recentered

·
Registered
734 Posts
i would have to agree. i went with usa 6x6 for my dished centers, but stazworks sold me a killer set of runflats for about 50 bucks a piece. some black material superior to abs, supposedly. they work like a champ, and balance much easier than mag runflats.

good luck, holley

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
He posts under the name John351C here on the board and he sells a quality product. I also sell plastic runflats but they are not the same plastic as he uses but the results are the same. For sure though get the wheels and go from there. The old mag runflat that the wheels used to have are not what you would want to use anyway so that is fine they are gone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts