Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
Alright, I've had enough of the FUCKING ASSHATS in this thread, especially you *hornett22*.
This is the classified section, NOT some political forum.
*hornett22*..................... You're within an RCH of being banned.
Keep trying my patience and YOU'RE GONE. :mad3:

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
hotcowboy76 said:
hmmmm "hornett22" must have deleted his post???

Nope. I deleted that asshats drivel. :mad3:

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
hotcowboy76 said:
LOL! OK I figured it had to be something like that! I want in on the funnay! :(

No funny. Just gross stupidity. :shaking:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you sir..

The rifle is for my wifes b-day. I cam into some cah pretty late and she wants to hunt this year. She really wants a 7mm-08 But anything Elk worthy would by nice..

·
Registered
465 Posts
I've got a 7mm-08 remington model 7 bolt action with a 2-9 redfield widefield on it both in really nice shape. Not sure what it's worth though. I bought it new a while ago but kept really good care of it, as with all of my guns. I'm in the military and don't get to go hunting much so it's just sitting in the gun safe now.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
i just find it odd that others are allowed to make political comments and it is allowed.why not just do the ad and leave the rest out.then all this would be non exsistant.seems like favoritism to me.must be a kalifornia thing.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
goinbigger said:
I've got a 7mm-08 remington model 7 bolt action with a 2-9 redfield widefield on it both in really nice shape. Not sure what it's worth though. I bought it new a while ago but kept really good care of it, as with all of my guns. I'm in the military and don't get to go hunting much so it's just sitting in the gun safe now.
nice gun!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Yeah it's done pretty well for me!
Most people don't really look into these guns and don't really know much about the ballistics of this thing, they are amazing.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
well..............

the caliber is an excellent choice and you can't beat a remington bolt action out of the box for the money.i had a 700 mountain rifle in 30-06 and it shot better out of the box then it did after it was bedded.ruger is another fine bolt for the money.a little trigger work is needed sometimes but that is the extent of it.steve

·
Registered
465 Posts
well the model 7 is supposed to be a youth model, it's a little shorter. But I wouldn't give this gun to a kid, it kicks a little much for that. But it was perfect for hunting in minnesota where most of the time I was in the brush and still had chances for some nice long shots.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
goinbigger said:
well the model 7 is supposed to be a youth model, it's a little shorter. But I wouldn't give this gun to a kid, it kicks a little much for that. But it was perfect for hunting in minnesota where most of the time I was in the brush and still had chances for some nice long shots.

Just waitin for a buddy to tell me how much to use his ffl to ship it here. Do you have a local FFl for shipping?

Sam

1 - 15 of 15 Posts