Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I just replace the stock steering arms on my 40 with hysteer arms and continue to use all of the other steering stuff? It seems that the arms are designed for pickups. They have difference tie rod end taper sizes don't they?

·
Registered
734 Posts
I think there are hi-steer setups made specifically for Cruisers. You could use p/up knuckles and brakes and then use the p/up hi-steer arms. The p/up TREs are bigger, and of course the arm bolt pattern is different, which is why I mentioned using p/up knuckles. If you got Cruiser hi-steer arms, everything else should bolt right up, regardless of where the driver sits.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by FeCamel:
<STRONG>I think there are hi-steer setups made specifically for Cruisers. You could use p/up knuckles and brakes and then use the p/up hi-steer arms. The p/up TREs are bigger, and of course the arm bolt pattern is different, which is why I mentioned using p/up knuckles. If you got Cruiser hi-steer arms, everything else should bolt right up, regardless of where the driver sits.</STRONG>
Thanks Man

Any idea who might make those arms?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hi steer still has a left hand and right hand drive difference.

we need to holes in the passenger side arm. keep in contact we are in the middle of casting arms now.

Rhino

1 - 5 of 5 Posts