Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the best way to mount the hydro assist ram?
PAt

·
Registered
994 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
do a search on my user name and full hyrdo. Same thing minus steering box and draglink:D

Mines not as pretty though:D:D:D

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
toy 4 rox said:
allpro's kit is like $1200.00 and comes with a new pump and reservar[spelling] is that needed or will the old pump and res. work??i like the kit but $600.00 or $700.00 would be better for me:D
Pay less, get less. AllPro's kit is probably the most complete kit on the market, but there's others out there (whoa... I happen to work someplace that builds 'em... check my sig) that come with less stuff, and cost less money. They require that you spend more time hooking it up, though.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts

Pay less, get less. AllPro's kit is probably the most complete kit on the market, but there's others out there (whoa... I happen to work someplace that builds 'em... check my sig) that come with less stuff, and cost less money. They require that you spend more time hooking it up, though.
but is the new punp and res. needed i like the kit and have seen yours and others but is the pump and res. needed or could you just get the other stuf frum allpro and spend less??

·
Registered
207 Posts
OK
I have been read and doing searches, But I am yet to find where to get a good price on rams.
Please post some good links with prices on just rams.
1.5" X 8"

So far:
Rock stomper $125
West Texas Offroad $150
All Pro $175
AGR $195

Is there any better prices out there or is this it.
thanks,

·
Registered
207 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.