Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this spiral wrap from work.

I got allot of it and the price was right, (they threw it out) but not the color.

I have the same stuff on my tractor in black. I want black on my project. I have googled it and found it lots of places in small sizes. (Like for wires) But only a couple places have it in large size and they only sell it in 100' rolls. I don't mind buying some extra, but I don't even need half that much.

I don't really want to put the orange on my tractor. But I will have to swap to get some black for my project. Do any of you guys got a source for this stuff?

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
I get mine from Fleet Pride or from work. Any place that makes hydraulic hoses should have it. To bad you're not closer, I have lots of pieces kickin around but it would probably cost more to ship than it's worth. Personally I like the cloth better but you have to run your hoses through it first but its more flexible and takes up less room.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, I think regular hydro hose is pretty amazing. The stuff on my tractor is almost twenty years old. Got some cracks and such, but doesn't leak a drop.

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll get some from Amazon. I've never bought anything from them, but I think my wife has an account.

·
Registered
15,368 Posts
Wow, I think regular hydro hose is pretty amazing. The stuff on my tractor is almost twenty years old. Got some cracks and such, but doesn't leak a drop.

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll get some from Amazon. I've never bought anything from them, but I think my wife has an account.
no problem glad to help, all hoses on my buggy are hydraulic tractor hoses just to avoid any problems, ive had miserable experiences with normal hoses and barb fittings so i did away with all of them. my tranny only pushes around 30psi but the hose is rated for 4000psi :grinpimp: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I get mine from Fleet Pride or from work. Any place that makes hydraulic hoses should have it. To bad you're not closer, I have lots of pieces kickin around but it would probably cost more to ship than it's worth. Personally I like the cloth better but you have to run your hoses through it first but its more flexible and takes up less room.
Holy shit, your hose and hardline work is nice!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts