Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making a special sale price for these small displacement orbitrol valves, because I have become majorly overstocked on them. The valves are Danfoss brand, load reactive , displace 4.8 cu.in / rev. and work great for rigs with shorter steering rams like what you would find on a Toy axle.

With a 2" bore 1.125" shaft single ended cylinder , you should expect around 3.5 turns lock-lock in one direction and 2.5 turns lock-lock in the other.

With a 2.5" bore 1.5" shaft double ended cylinder you will have around 3.5 turns lock-lock in either direction .

The reason I say you will have "around" X many turns is because the actual number of turns is going to be dependant on your steering arms, and exactly how much cylinder stroke you are using. I just calculated them for an average stroke length for these axles of 5.5".

If you have any questions about how this valve would work with any other cylinder that you have in mind just ask.

These valves have proven to work well with unmodded Toyota and Tracker/Swift pumps.

The price for the valve is $260. They are normally $310 . With as many of them as I have , I should be able to make the sale last untill new years .

The input shaft shown in the pictures is a 3/4" 36 spline , and the housing length is a stubby 1.75" . These work great for connecting the valve to your vehicles current steering column as they take up very little space , and spline adapters or u-joints are easily found to adapt to this spline(I also have both straight spline couplers and U-joints available if you need them).

The price for the input shaft is $42

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I accept Check, M.O. , Visa , Mastercard payment.

Thanks,
Sean

Attachments

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Orbitrol Brackets

Also I have these 3 peice lazer cut orbitrol mounting bracket kits for $10

The gussets are radiused for 1.75" tubing, but they work well without modifcation on 1.5 - 2" O.D. tubing , and if you are welding the bracket to a side of a frame rail, the high points of the radius can be ground off to turn them into flat gussets.

They are made of 1/8" steel.

Cheers,
Sean

Attachments

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vermin said:
Emailed you a few times.. PM'd you as well.
I only got one e-mail from you , but I answered your PM and e-mail this morning. Between some doctor visits , and working day and night on some customers rigs to get them out of the shop , I got a couple days behind on my e-mails, and had no time online.

Thanks for your patience..

Sean

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Thanks for the parts again Sean. Great service with a smile :D
If anyone knows Hydro systems this is the man.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Give him a call. Best way to talk to him. Busy man.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Thanks for the phone call Sean!! It was good to go over the in's and out's. I just need to find some one that has used it on a Toy with the tie rod in the rear.. Damn oil sump!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Glad that I could help. Hopefully you can figure out a way to make everything fit sow e can put together a system for you.

Give me a call if you have any other questions.

Sean

1 - 15 of 15 Posts