Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to get a obital valve and a ram yesterday,, i called wagoner machine and they say 3 to 4 weeks,, my buddy vince tried to get ahold of station but no luck. is there anyone out there that can get me some steering in a week or so,, need to get my rig done and start practicing....:)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Yo Otter whats up? you have to email sean as he gets to many pm's to keep up try here: [email protected]
I got all my hydro stuff from sean as well.
You won't be disapointed

rich

·
Registered
195 Posts
ospb units can be bought from Northern tool or Bailey's. I sell double ended rams for $350 or $380 depending on the mount.
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks rich...hope to see ya on the trail soon

rocraven i really wouldnt know what to get and dont have time to maybe get the wrong valve..but thanks for the offer on the rams i will prolly go with a single end ram because im running low on cash at the end of my project...ic i need to become a man hore to support my addiction:)

·
Registered
195 Posts
4.8 ci #201651-c175 $270 1-800-533-5545
4.8 works with pumps that put out 3-3.5 gpm

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Sorry for the wait. I just answered Vinces e-mail. Vince e-mailed me yesterday. My e-mail lead time is sadly more often like 3-4 days. I can only type so much in one day. I am getting totally killed by all my e-mail. I need a knowledgable telephone/e-mail receptionist which works for free. Anyone?:p

My phone number is in my sig. Advice to anyone that wants to get ahold of me quickly, call me instead of e-mail.

Thank you,
Sean

1 - 6 of 6 Posts