Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's almost the end of fawking May for cryin out loud... why is it snowing?

It hasn't rolled out of the 50's/ 60's yet and it's 38 degrees right now and snowing.

Global warming my ass. My old bones don't do well in the friggin cold. :homer:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wow! We moved from Prescott Valley last year, as I recall it was already warm this time then usually. We hit the mid 80s here in Central NY yesterday. Currently 72.

I too though, am done with winter.

15,446 Posts
It's almost the end of fawking May for cryin out loud... why is it snowing?

It hasn't rolled out of the 50's/ 60's yet and it's 38 degrees right now and snowing.

Global warming my ass. My old bones don't do well in the friggin cold. :homer:

Pfffft. I'll bet its been worse here. It's 35 here and snowing. We haven't had much more than a week without snow since January. Most snow since I moved here in 94 by far. They're calling for 8 to 18 today through tomorrow. Yay.:shaking:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
2018 I was on scaffold painting the exterior of the house in late February - it then took 18 weeks to finish, as either I was travelling or the weather was shit on the weekends

2019 we have had shit weather since winter began, not even warm enough to consider painting yet (I have some trim work to do), did manage to get most of the wife's new garden built - 4' retaining walls, crushed granite, 20 yds planters mix, greenhouse structure assembled, then we had snow yesterday morning, and cold windy weather all day. Thank goodness, because this morning we had 2" of snow on the ground, and had the project been on schedule she would have planted on Saturday and lost all the plants on Sunday night

Time to move somewhere warm and green

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Last 2 weeks it was in the 90’s now its fucking pouring and 50 degrees. I will take the rain as long as it will come. When it’s done it will be 90+ till mid October. Bring the rain. Please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,677 Posts
same here, 32-40 raining or snowing depending on the temps. Heard there was 10-12" of snow in Deadwood over the weekend.

and crap looking at the forecast now we might get 8" of snow tomorrow?

Atleast the ground has warmed up.

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
Woke up this morning and it was 40°. I just looked outside and it’s snowing and the weather station is showing right at 32°. Yesterday the prediction was 1-3” of snow and right now we are under a winter weather advisory with 8-12” of snow forecast. I do love winter and am not yet sick of it. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
23,371 Posts
I love summer....:D

Had a little cool snap a little over a week ago but its back into the mid to upper 80s now. :smokin:

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
I've had my wood stove going last couple of nights in NW MT, in the upper 30's at night, and a balmy 50ish daytime. Plenty of snow left on the mountains.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts