Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Global Warmer
2,685 Posts
Its 34º and snowing wet, heavy snow. Got about 3" on the ground, roads are covered and its piling up on the trees. I've already had a few smaller (1"- 2" dia.) limbs snap off of my Cottonwood tree.

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
It's almost the end of fawking May for cryin out loud... why is it snowing?

It hasn't rolled out of the 50's/ 60's yet and it's 38 degrees right now and snowing.

Global warming my ass. My old bones don't do well in the friggin cold. :homer:
Move to Phoenix. :flipoff2:

Sharon and I were just in the Cottonwood/Sedona area to go wheeling this last weekend and Sunday was chilly and wet. :(

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
Move to Phoenix. :flipoff2:

Sharon and I were just in the Cottonwood/Sedona area to go wheeling this last weekend and Sunday was chilly and wet. :(
Oh, helllll no!

I would be whining even more if it was over 85 for more than a week.... :flipoff2:

You take the verde valley train ride? :grinpimp: Shnebbly Hill? ha!

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
Oh, helllll no!

I would be whining even more if it was over 85 for more than a week.... :flipoff2:

You take the verde valley train ride? :grinpimp: Shnebbly Hill? ha!
Shnebbly Hill was Sunday.

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I still remember the time I saw a 300zx coming down Schnebbly, from I-17 to Sedona. He had already made it to the red sand by the time I passed him in the company van.
Granted it isn't a hard trail by any means, but dam!

I drove up it at night one time in a pouring monsoon storm. Made it somewhat interesting. :laughing:

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
Granted it isn't a hard trail by any means, but dam!

I drove up it at night one time in a pouring monsoon storm. Made it somewhat interesting. :laughing:
Most of the trails around Sedona aren't exactly "hard", they're more scenic than anything. Nice trails for a relaxing/scenic weekend of wheeling.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Utah feels like living in the Pacific Northwest this year. It has rained all spring. Last night on the weather report, they said snowbird resort has just two inches short of the all time record right now. The forecaster said by Saturday they will get another foot of snow. The record was 700 inches! :eek: They also said they will probably be open for skiing on the forth of July. Yep, 58 feet of snow this season.

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Utah feels like living in the Pacific Northwest this year. It has rained all spring. Last night on the weather report, they said snowbird resort has just two inches short of the all time record right now. The forecaster said by Saturday they will get another foot of snow. The record was 700 inches! :eek: They also said they will probably be open for skiing on the forth of July. Yep, 58 feet of snow this season.
Fucking Virgin River is a raging bitch right now. Rapids in places I have never seen rapids. A quick warm up with some juicy rains will make life interesting.

:smokin:

OOPS... Can I use Fucking and Virgin in the same sentence?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
It's like you all haven't come across Geo Engineering, it messes with me all year so I know a little. separate thread needed but I don't want to do it. 10+ years

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
The local mountains got a dusting of snow last night. It's supposed to melt off later today.

41 - 60 of 99 Posts