Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Oh Jesus Tits....
2,669 Posts
Arizona snow last Thursday on my land up by the Grand Canyon. Snowed some more driving home through Williams and Flagstaff. Saw a couple rollovers on the way. Couldn't believe it was in the 70s even in Phx yesterday... normally well north of 100 this time of year.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
Feels like this is about the 3rd or 4th year in a row we've had a cold, wet late spring/early summer but maybe I'm just mis-remembering.

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
the San Juans are the view out my office window, i dont think I have seen this much snow on them this late in the year since I moved here in 1982
I wouldn't be surprised if the San Juans didn't have their biggest snow year in recorded history. It always seems like it's feast or famine down there and for the past decade or so it sure seems like it's been more famine than feast. They needed a good year, but maybe not THIS good. :laughing:

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts
Fairplay, CO. area.

I've been in Colorado 50 of my 51 years and I haven't seen snow like this in a long time. Arapaho Basin has plans to extend the ski season until June 23.
Thanks.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Fairplay, CO. area.

I've been in Colorado 50 of my 51 years and I haven't seen snow like this in a long time. Arapaho Basin has plans to extend the ski season until June 23.
I skied on the 4th of July there about 5 years ago. Back In 1995 they stayed open till the 10th of Aug.

·
Registered
66,779 Posts
Back In 1995 they stayed open till the 10th of Aug.

That was a banner winter year for the entire coast as well. The ranch was inundated and my road washed down the hillside. Lucky I didn't lose my house. Fuck that year. :flipoff2:

61 - 80 of 99 Posts