Pirate 4x4 banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts
Have you gone senile? :laughing:

No seriously though, have you?
Why, because he has a nebulous & meaningless location under his user name ?

15,446 Posts
His location tells me absolutely nothing, just like you.
Operative word being "me" in your case.:flipoff2:

Have you gone senile? :laughing:

No seriously though, have you?
He can't read road signs either. :shaking:

Colorado has 3 big mountain Parks: South Park, Middle Park and North Park.
It's not just a cartoon.

Even though it looks nice now, let it melt.

20190530_064954.jpg

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
No, because A) you quoted him saying "his location means nothing just like you" as if he was a third person involved and B) his location is literally his fucking location not a "nebulous & meaningless location".

You're so busy being a condescending prick and thinking you're smarter than everyone else that you can't stop for a moment to realize that you're being a complete fucking dumbass. :laughing:

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Haha, this is a perfect example of the majority of your posts. :laughing:

So full of confidence and indignation, yet lacking of even the basic of information that a simple google search would yield.

·
Hophead
77,613 Posts
No, because A) you quoted him saying "his location means nothing just like you" as if he was a third person involved and B) his location is literally his fucking location not a "nebulous & meaningless location".

You're so busy being a condescending prick and thinking you're smarter than everyone else that you can't stop for a moment to realize that you're being a complete fucking dumbass. :laughing:
Haha, this is a perfect example of the majority of your posts. :laughing:

So full of confidence and indignation, yet lacking of even the basic of information that a simple google search would yield.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

wow :homer:

·
Registered
13,571 Posts
We have been in Phoenix for the last week or yesterday was the first day I considered leaving the car running while waiting in the parking lot.
Cousin in Lakeside says they have been getting snow up there.
Gary both of these places are in AZ.
Back home it is still dropping onto the 40s at night, and into the 70s during the day.
Gary that's in NM

·
Registered
66,779 Posts

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts
San Diego actually has a south park and north park. Both shit holes in flatland urban landscape motifs but, they're not just a cartoon either. :flipoff2:
Yup, and his location isn't even a town name, so it could be almost anywhere, but the mouth breathers here never realized that. :laughing:

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
Yup, and his location isn't even a town name, so it could be almost anywhere, but the mouth breathers here never realized that. :laughing:
You were being a dumbass. It happens to everyone from time to time. You didn't even realize that you were quoting the very poster you were talking about calling him worthless just like the location. Just own up to it and move on. Or... just keep digging and providong entertaient at your own expense. Either way. :laughing:

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
I drove up 60 to run the Salt River Canyon in the 'vert and drove through your hood as a turn around spot (last Saturday). Was fuggin windy up there but nice :grinpimp:

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
I drove up 60 to run the Salt River Canyon in the 'vert and drove through your hood as a turn around spot (last Saturday). Was fuggin windy up there but nice :grinpimp:
Yup... the typical Spring wind has kicked up... toned down now.

Maybe you didn't see me flipping you the bird, but you should have "sensed" it.

:flipoff2:

81 - 99 of 99 Posts