Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Honestly, at this point, wouldn't even be surprised when the aliens show up.
<a href="http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/images/smilies/laughing.gif" border="0" alt="" title="laughing" >:)</a>
Imagine if 10 years ago you were approached by a time traveler and he was like.....

“Look, I don't have much time to explain, all I can tell you is that the year 2020 is going to be an absolute shit show.

You know Donald Trump, the star of The Apprentice? Well, he's the President of the United States and at the beginning of 2020 he gets into a Twitter beef with Iran after killing General Salami and that almost starts WW3.

Gwyneth Paltrow makes a candle that smells like her vagina while Australia actually catches on fire and a woman tries to save it by selling 10,000 nude pictures of herself.

Kobe Bryant passes away in a helicopter crash. Half the world is devasted, the other half just makes super messed up memes.

Up next, some dude in China eats a nasty raw bat and starts a global pandemic that specifically kills maw-maws and paw-paws. Everyone really loses their mind.

40% of the population thinks it's the end of the world, another 40% thinks it's all fake, and 20% blames the whole thing on cell phone towers and Tom Hanks‘ kids.

The one thing everyone seems to agree on is that the only way to survive is by hoarding toilet paper. Grocery stores are ransacked and Charmin Ultra Soft essentially replaces the dollar as the United States official currency.

Eventually as hysteria grows, world governments are forced to shut the entire planet down and lock everyone in their houses and that's just the first 3 months.

Seemingly, the only person that can keep the people from completely flipping out and starting a huge riot is a polygamist gun toting homosexual Oklahoma man with a meth addiction and 227 big ass pet tigers...”
You win post of the year.

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Jesus Fucking "A" fucking Christ! Captain obvious predicts a massive 8.1 earthquake in the La La Land basin! Put me down for a $5!:smokin:

·
Premium Member
7,044 Posts
I'm calling it to be AI.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Aliens: "prove you can make them obey or we will turn your world upside down and feast on your people". China "hold my Corona" 2020. :D

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
:laughing:
Imagine if 10 years ago you were approached by a time traveler and he was like.....

“Look, I don't have much time to explain, all I can tell you is that the year 2020 is going to be an absolute shit show.

You know Donald Trump, the star of The Apprentice? Well, he's the President of the United States and at the beginning of 2020 he gets into a Twitter beef with Iran after killing General Salami and that almost starts WW3.

Gwyneth Paltrow makes a candle that smells like her vagina while Australia actually catches on fire and a woman tries to save it by selling 10,000 nude pictures of herself.

Kobe Bryant passes away in a helicopter crash. Half the world is devasted, the other half just makes super messed up memes.

Up next, some dude in China eats a nasty raw bat and starts a global pandemic that specifically kills maw-maws and paw-paws. Everyone really loses their mind.

40% of the population thinks it's the end of the world, another 40% thinks it's all fake, and 20% blames the whole thing on cell phone towers and Tom Hanks‘ kids.

The one thing everyone seems to agree on is that the only way to survive is by hoarding toilet paper. Grocery stores are ransacked and Charmin Ultra Soft essentially replaces the dollar as the United States official currency.

Eventually as hysteria grows, world governments are forced to shut the entire planet down and lock everyone in their houses and that's just the first 3 months.

Seemingly, the only person that can keep the people from completely flipping out and starting a huge riot is a polygamist gun toting homosexual Oklahoma man with a meth addiction and 227 big ass pet tigers...”
Putting the icing on the cake would be a major earthquake hitting Kalifornia right now. :eek:

·
Registered
2 Posts

you, sir, have won the internet. this is the finest
rant i have ever read.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts

You forgot the cat memes

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Addicted to Gear Oil
10,028 Posts
A town an hour north of me just got plowed by a twister.
Screenshot_20200329-080205_Facebook.jpg

One of the comments on this pic said it hit a fairly lightly populated area. Few injuries but no deaths?

·
Get Off My Lawn
13,270 Posts
One of the comments on this pic said it hit a fairly lightly populated area. Few injuries but no deaths?
Yeah, it's not a huge town. They are basically only there because I40 runs through town. A few chain restaurants, a Walmart and some dealerships. 22 injured, 2 hospitalized, no deaths.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
But barely lasts 3 weeks. The masses are suddenly deemed 'essential' so they're forced back to work to pay the essential taxes.

:flipoff2:

15,448 Posts
No, it's going to be psychos trying to dose us all with Ebola/Anthrax,etc. type shit. I'm sure Jihadi Jamals are already envisioning how much more damage than
9/11/2001 they could do with some seriously nasty bugs. Hopefully we get the fuck out of the Middle East and they go back to killing each other.
uh, where were you for the last 50 years?
eco-nazis were rattling on about spreading anthrax in the 70s
Uh, I'm glad the terrorists copied the wrong ideas, obviously.:flipoff2:

41 - 54 of 54 Posts