Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok...stop me if you've heard this one....

This guy in a field, with his beaten up old Suzuki is sitting there with the bonnet (hood for you yanks) open, looking depressed...

Another guy, driving along the road beside the field in his brand new 2003 Rangerover spots him and stops..."Can I help you?" he says...."what's he problem?"

Suzuki man brightens up and says "Yeah, you might just be able to....you haven't got a spanner by any chance have you?"

Rangerover man smiles smugly, and gets out his never used genuine Landrover toolset that came free with the car..."Sure...what size do you want?" he asks.....

Suzukiman "It doesn't matter...I'm going to use it as a hammer...."

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
613 Posts
1 chances are the range rover guy wouldn’t of stopped he would have just laughed

2 chances are the Suzuki would be where the guy wouldn’t drive his landrover

3 the Suzuki owner would more than likely have his own tool set consisting of a 10mm a 12 mm a 14 mm a 17mm a screwdriver and pliers

4 with the above tool set and time a Suzuki owner could disassemble and reassemble an entire samurai

you might notice there is no hammer in the kit

why because a typical samurai owner knows where to find a rock

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
szki272 said:
1 chances are the range rover guy wouldn’t of stopped he would have just laughed

2 chances are the Suzuki would be where the guy wouldn’t drive his landrover

3 the Suzuki owner would more than likely have his own tool set consisting of a 10mm a 12 mm a 14 mm a 17mm a screwdriver and pliers

4 with the above tool set and time a Suzuki owner could disassemble and reassemble an entire samurai

you might notice there is no hammer in the kit

why because a typical samurai owner knows where to find a rock
Ok, OK, OK....give me a bit of poetic licence for comedy.....I still think it's funny....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts