Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was one a couple weeks ago in front of the St. Regis down the street from my office here in Aspen. I checked it out and asked where the keys were. One of the Toyota guys went with me. No wheelin':( But the thing is freakin' sweet:grinpimp: Can't wait till they start rollin' e'm out!!!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i fit in the back seat just fine. course i'm barely over5 foot. no one taller than that would fit.

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Co Pilot got a call from the dealership said they're coming out this week. She's waithin for thr GPS to be availible but is going in this week to order hers with the options she wants:cool2:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Toyota of San Bernardino is advertising them for this week also. Definetly hyping it up a bit.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
I think they're a horrible, ugly abortion that completely ignores the fine FJ heritage. If someone GAVE one to me, I'd sell it.

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If someone gives you one, sell it to me. It maybe ugly, but it beats the hell out of my 80 series (stock offroad), which is the last decent cruiser that Toyota sold in the US.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Atoyot1031 said:
If someone gives you one, sell it to me. It maybe ugly, but it beats the hell out of my 80 series (stock offroad), which is the last decent cruiser that Toyota sold in the US.
WOW! That's a bold statement. You got my attention when you said the FJ is better than your 80 series offroad.

What version of the FJ were you driving? Manuel or Auto?

·
Registered
589 Posts
anyone can slap a grille on something and says its an fj. thats about the only thing that remotely resembles the real deal. it may be a nice driving ride, but it looks terrible.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts