62,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At lunch today, I paid cash...

and not much of it...

for a cheap handgun...

in a non-recorded sale...

in a parking lot...

in downtown Nashville.

Obviously, I will be immediately robbing a convenience store or using it in a domestic assault, and generally bringing havoc and mayhem to the world (according to liberals) :laughing:

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
only if it's a hi-point...
The one gun I have ever sold and did not regret :laughing:

You know that the NSA, ATF, and a couple other OGA's read this forum. You should delete this thread immediately :blackchoppers:
I think my checking into the "how to build and AK variant" thread pretty much already got me on "the list" before this thread showed up :laughing:

·
Registered
166 Posts
so when are you going to start parting guns out of your garage?

i bought my xd40 in a busy parking lot of a movie theater. guy was like go on and look at it..i know security here. it wasnt security i was worried about. it was the thugs going to go see some kids movie.

·
Registered
144 Posts
At lunch today, I paid cash...

and not much of it...

for a cheap handgun...

in a non-recorded sale...

in a parking lot...

in downtown Nashville.
That's funny, I got my Sig the exact same way!

I have had it for quite some time now and it hasn't committed any crimes or killed anything other then paper targets...it must be defective! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
only if it's a hi-point...
I guess that gets me double points in a gas station parking lot:D
price was right!

A guy on another board was looking for a deer rifle and had a newer lo-budge12ga to trade, I had a 30-06 that had some problems, didn't want to put the $$ into it so I agreed to a straight up trade, happened to be in his town just for the evening, so we met in the Outback parking lot, he called when he got there, put my fork and knife down, met him outside, played show you mine show me yours, did quick handwritten bills of sale, threw the 12ga in my truck and went back to my steak and beer. Very shady Brady hating:flipoff2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts