Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Just saw a commercial a couple days ago with Jeremy Renner borrowing a JK and driving to his concert, even Jeep-waving at people, and I thought "Well, good for him for finally coming out of the closet!"
I seen that one also... so that’s Jeremy Renner? I
thought it was just DirtyComanche.... I pictured him taller in real life.

·
Registered
9,390 Posts
Stumbled on this yesterday. I’d watch it. Not only since the original is a classic I grew up with but Jennifer Connelly will be in it. She’s still damn :smokin:

You may be a communist.

Go watch Days of Thunder and Top Gun before you start being threatened by the word American.
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

X2

·
gumboot cloggeroo
1,884 Posts
I'm not a pilot but I'm pretty fucking sure that pilots don't slam the control stick around like that.

·
Premium Member
3,298 Posts
I'm not a pilot but I'm pretty fucking sure that pilots don't slam the control stick around like that.
Noticed that too, in real life the control stick only moves about 1/2" each direction.

I'll go see it or wait until it comes out bootleg on firestick and watch it at home with better surround sound.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
I’m not sure how I feel about this.

Young girl is I am guessing Goose’s daughter following in his footsteps. Maverick is gonna take her under his wing. This will dredge up his old guilt over his death. Blah blah blah.

I didn’t see Kilmer in the trailer. I remember reading he was supposed to come back for it.
Val Kilmer is battling throat cancer. Pretty sure he’s going the way of Beth Chapman. The last pictures I saw of him he looked like a walking skeleton.

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
I didn’t see Kilmer in the trailer. I remember reading he was supposed to come back for it.
News has him in it as a Commander of the Base or something.

Not only since the original is a classic I grew up with but Jennifer Connelly will be in it. She’s still damn :smokin:
Um, you now have my attention! She has aged like fine wine. Hope we don't have to watch her kiss Tom Cruise... Maybe Gooses Daughter :evil:

Val Kilmer is battling throat cancer. Pretty sure he’s going the way of Beth Chapman. The last pictures I saw of him he looked like a walking skeleton.
That is a shame. I've liked him in several things like HEAT. Hope he gets better though I'd rather see him thin than all Marlon Brando'ed in Apocalypse Now. He got pretty round there for a while.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Who wants to see a shirtless 57 year old Tom Cruise. Not to mention in real life he would have been off carriers a long time ago as an active pilot due to accumulative damage to his eyes because of take offs and landing, or so I have been told
I mean I have no idea if that's true or not, but him flying super low in the desert and going straight up was bullshit. He was going way too fast for that shit.

It's a movie so I'll let BS maneuvers and supposed bad eye sight go.

I wonder how they will bring in improved technology like drones into play.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
He is looking rough, but he made a public appearance last month I think. Hopefully he will make at least a cameo and they technology do it's thing.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts