Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gotta finance a purchase I am making from Rockbiter!!!

Here goes:
*RCI 2950 CB/PA/HAM radio...just like new. Only a couple hours on it since I had them install the CB part! $180
*FJ-40 diamond plate corner gards $50
*FJ-40 Fuel Sending Unit...new in box $30
*Performance 350 headers...a little rusty...$40
*350 fan $15
*2 brake boosters with masters...out of chevy truck $50 each
*96 350 Vortec wire harness $50 OBO With fues box no computer
*Big Sturdy basketball hoop $60 U haul.

Most of the prices are negotiable. I just came up with them off the top of my head. I need to sell these pretty quick, and have not provided detailed information. If you want to see pics of something just ask. I have them. No time to post them now.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, let's hoop it up!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a quality camara I have!

Which headers are you talking about? The performance ones...like these, or the ones on top..the JBA's? I will take pay pal if you pay their fee.

Neither headers are coated. Sorry.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
zakk is first in line for the JBA headers....they are smog legal, and I forget all the years....they will not work for my 2000 gmc, but they did come off a 96 vortec motor. I think the years are 96-99... for some reason it seems like they will fit more years than that. The ID on them is D-216-22...not sure if you can use that as a reference or not.

This shifter is a Megashifter. It is hooked up to a 700r4 (4L60e) right now. It also comes with all the other brakets, and the cable. I think Summit sells them for around $180??? It might actually be a couple bucks less than that?

The seats are in good shape. They are a little older. They are worth at minimum $150 that I am asking. As far as shipping them...it depends on how much it costs. I am at 92054. The closest Forward Air is over an hour away from me...I am not sure if that really helps or not???

Let me know.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Shifter

If Darby doesn;t want the shifter, I will buy it with the other brackets, etc. Let's make a deal it shipped to Carson City, NV. Let talk!

PM or email me at [email protected]

I need it asap.

Doug:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The shifter fits.... Fits all GM Th-200, 200-4R, 250, 350, 400, 700-R4. Ford C-4, C-6, AOD. Chrysler: 1966-86 Torqueflite 727, 904.
According to summit racing...looks like the price new is $159

nevadayj...I just PMed you
Darby, if you want it, you are first in line...but nevadayj has offered $$ for it...let me know ASAP if you want it.

Keep the offers coming...

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Zakk backed out on the headers...they are still up for grabs.

ChevyCalGal...are you in?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Darby...just called you and left a message...

3Wheel...I am not sure of the specs, you might be able to find them on ebay. I know when I put my price in, that is what I looked at to see where some of these are selling. I tossed it on ebay this morning, but would end the auction early for the right price. What I do know about it is that it has a larger area of broadcasting, and now has both the CB and HAM radio capabilities. A friend told me that if you sit up on a hill with this thing, you could take to people in Japan! Not sure if that is accurate or not, but he used to be WAY into CB's.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
I'm interested in one of the boosters with M/C.. what is the bore on the MC?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not sure on the bore. Stock...what ever that is.

One came of a econoline van... the other off a blazer...I think.

Both were in prefect working condition when removed about four months ago.

Which do you prefer?

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
rfrey said:
Not sure on the bore. Stock...what ever that is.
Which do you prefer?
There should be a number cast into the MC on the side or bottom that has the numbers on them...

As for which I'd prefer... The Chevy one. if they both turn out to be a Chevy, the smaller one (this is going in my FJ, doesn't have to clear a clutch master though)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok, then you want the one from the chevy van...I had it all set up in my FJ-40, so even you will not even have to modify the shaft. The only thing you will need to do is increase the diameter of you hole, and make four holes in your fire wall to bolt it on. The rod will slip right on your brake pedal, you will need to provide a bolt that goes in the existing hole in your pedal. Then you are done. This is the one I was going to run on my 40, but then found out that my power steering pump has hydro boost, and went with that set up.

The part number for the one you want is 18011796
the other is 18006061

1 - 20 of 28 Posts