Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a winch of off rudezuk back in november. It was new and as described but the rope was missing. we talked and he said he would get me one. ok no big deal. Months went by with a few pm's and phone calls. I forget about it since I haven't worked on my buggy in forever. Anyway still no rope. Anyone know him that can help me out? He was great to deal with for the initial sale.

Link to original forsale thread
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=730603&highlight=

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think he is trying to screw me. just hoping I can get the ball rolling on this. It seemed more like he was having it shiped from somewhere else and they never sent it? Like I said he was great to deal with on the original sale. Thats why I didn't title the post with his name. Figured a nice discrete post would be best.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok reading about his son has made me change my possition on this. If someone can help me get the rope or the value of the rope. I will either sell the rope and donate the money to st judes "spelling?" childrens hospital in his sons name.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If i knew where he was I would go get my rope:flipoff2: but seriously if his son is the reason I never got my rope I could care less if I ever get it. I know If I had a sick child sending a winch rope wouldn't even register on my priority list

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Check the Maryland Creepers board. He popped in there a while back. I *think* his son is still in/out of treatment New York somehwere, I haven't followed the threads.

Last active date there was jan 18, 09'.

Ditto on your sentiment, when my daughter got diagnosed with her tumor, my world stopped turning and start revoloving even more around her. Hope is boy is OK.

·
Registered
29,928 Posts
i didnt post it to make you back off or fold on getting your rope, just as a heads up to why you may not have herad from him.

if you can use it i have a 5/16" steel that i wont be using, its not perfect but you can cut out the sections you can use since yours is so small of a capacity.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
If i knew where he was I would go get my rope:flipoff2: but seriously if his son is the reason I never got my rope I could care less if I ever get it. I know If I had a sick child sending a winch rope wouldn't even register on my priority list
Try contacting Dirk aka Cue he helps them out quite a bit and should be able to get you or in contact with Shane.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/member.php?u=28682

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i didnt post it to make you back off or fold on getting your rope, just as a heads up to why you may not have herad from him.

if you can use it i have a 5/16" steel that i wont be using, its not perfect but you can cut out the sections you can use since yours is so small of a capacity.
I didn't think you were trying to get me to back down. Now that I knowing what he is going through I can see why I didn't get it yet. Thanks for the offer on the cable, I am far from needing it at this point so I won't need it. If anyone knows hime personally maybe just mention it. I don't want to bug him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts