Pirate 4x4 banner

121 - 140 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
I will be there unless work gets in the way.

·
Registered
28 Posts
You fuckin sissy! You must not have drank enough Crown!..:flipoff2:
Ah, come on. It wasn't that bad. The three of us slept on the car trailer without a tent. Just a little scurf of frost until the sun came up and turned the sleeping bag into a sauna.

I dunno, I may go. Phil thinks he will.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Does phils scout even run anymore, let alone wheel?

:flipoff2:
He and I got the broken spindle and stub shaft replaced on the front last summer, and installed a full-floater kit for the rear axle. He took it to Naches in 2009. (I never rode with him on that outing, so I don't know how it is. By the time I got there, it was late on Saturday, so missed most of it. I rode in my old Scout with Jenn Sunday morning and then left.) I believe all he needs to do for this trip is replace an exhaust pipe on one side so he isn't breathing fumes.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
He and I got the broken spindle and stub shaft replaced on the front last summer, and installed a full-floater kit for the rear axle. He took it to Naches in 2009. (I never rode with him on that outing, so I don't know how it is. By the time I got there, it was late on Saturday, so missed most of it. I rode in my old Scout with Jenn Sunday morning and then left.) I believe all he needs to do for this trip is replace an exhaust pipe on one side so he isn't breathing fumes.
Awsome. Now just mark your calender for the weekend before we actually will be there and you just might show up on time for once:laughing:

Cant wait!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Awsome. Now just mark your calender for the weekend before we actually will be there and you just might show up on time for once:laughing:

Cant wait!
Might need to take Friday off just so I can be there in time.

·
Granite Guru
3,288 Posts
So who is seriously planning on coming to this?

I'm in.

------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. BenW
  2. Binder
  3. Harv. of Sorrow
  4. Jayw
  5. RustoleumWhite
  6. Scout Broker
  7. dboy
  8. binderbound
  9. 1971scout2
  10. JetFxr
  11. Major Screwup
  12. rgwestra
  13. NonPirateScouter
  14. Colin Rush
  15. Phil

·
Registered
28 Posts
So who is seriously planning on coming to this?

I'm in.

------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. BenW
  2. Binder
  3. Harv. of Sorrow
  4. Jayw
  5. RustoleumWhite
  6. Scout Broker
  7. dboy
  8. binderbound
  9. 1971scout2
  10. JetFxr
  11. Major Screwup
  12. rgwestra
  13. NonPirateScouter
  14. Colin Rush
  15. Phil
So, a little clarity here.

1. September 17, 18, & 19, right? I heard from someone tonight that it may be the same weekend as the IHSTO camping trip to Bend.

2. Are we meeting at the same camp site we were at last year? Or a different location? Perchance someone could post the directions?

·
Premium Member
5,013 Posts

1. September 17, 18, & 19, right? I heard from someone tonight that it may be the same weekend as the IHSTO camping trip to Bend.

2. Are we meeting at the same camp site we were at last year? Or a different location? Perchance someone could post the directions?
Best as I know, yes on Both accounts!

·
Registered
427 Posts

Yep same weekend as the IHSTO trip. Life is full of hard choices. :grinpimp: As "Captain" of the IHSTO i'm not going to weigh in on which one you should go to.....But I know where I'm going to be.:flipoff2:

121 - 140 of 345 Posts