Pirate 4x4 banner

161 - 180 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Chi I'll pick you up in and drop you in Billings:flipoff2: Check with Rustolum thats his neck of the woods..........

·
Registered
376 Posts
Ya.....I have a problem. :shaking:

However my biggest problem is that my friends don't try to talk me off the ledge. They just pick up the sawzall and go to work :D
I talked to Oscar again last night, he was curious about the wiring harness. He thought maybe we could come out when it is time to hook it up.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Sorry to hear about the breakage Rick:( Im still on the fence................. If Rick isn't able to make it can anyone else pick me up and drop me off near Seatec? I would plan on being there a couple of days before the trip and staying a couple of days afterwards so the timeline shouldn't be an issue
Just let Rick and I know Helmer. We'll work something out.
Yes, I still plan to be there one way or another. I may have to beg for a seat or steal a friends rig or something....

·
Premium Member
5,013 Posts
OK, food for though.

Uber II's in pieces.
Ugly's in pieces
Rick just broke
I'm not sure were Dan or Dan is at.
Chi hasn't committed or bought a ticket yet.
We won't even get into my situation.

Any thought to pushing it out a couple weeks to give everyone a little more wrench time? I'm fine leaving it, but there is nothing really tying us to that particular weekend. Couple weeks shouldn't make a huge difference in the weather....

Discuss.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I am working over my new to me Tette, and busting my balls to be there, I'm cool with a two week deferral but much more than that gets me dicey weather to deal with. Ether way I am doing all I can to be there......

·
Premium Member
7,180 Posts
IN:grinpimp:

Just bought a ticket, but don't let that influence any of your plans. Work could change and I could end up eating the ticket anyway. Leaving thurs and returning monday. If you guys end up moving it, later would probably be just as good for me.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Everyone has had a year to get their shit done, I vote don't change it.
I'm with Rick on this. I think I'll be ready. I know Dboy has put off his upgrades so he should be good. Terry and Jen are always ready. Kristion and Rock Scout are good to go. I say we power through. :grinpimp:

Although the fire ban does suck! Drinking Crown while sitting around a lantern just isn't the same...:shaking:

·
Registered
376 Posts
I'm with Rick on this. I think I'll be ready. I know Dboy has put off his upgrades so he should be good. Terry and Jen are always ready. Kristion and Rock Scout are good to go. I say we power through. :grinpimp:

Although the fire ban does suck! Drinking Crown while sitting around a lantern just isn't the same...:shaking:
I know I am not driving, because I am a pussy and didn't finish my shit on time, but I don't like the idea of changing weekends. I am all for staying with the original plan. :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
5,013 Posts
Fine with me. Just thought I would throw it out there. I know I'm reasonably flexible, but if others are more locked in then so-be-it.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
I broke my transmission over the weekend, I have no reverse. I'll drop the pan this week and see if I'm lucky and can fix it while installed.
Good news is the band isn't broken so I think I can fix it without pulling the trans.:D:D:D

161 - 180 of 345 Posts