Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel more at home in here, and hope my name might be slightly more recognized in here than out in GCC and shit.

I'm having ACL Surgery in the AM at 0745.
If you are so inclined, a quick prayer would be appreciated.

As always, anyone who feels lead to make a donation can send any and all firearms and ammo my way. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
747 Posts
I feel more at home in here, and hope my name might be slightly more recognized in here than out in GCC and shit.

I'm having ACL Surgery in the AM at 0745.
If you are so inclined, a quick prayer would be appreciated.

As always, anyone who feels lead to make a donation can send any and all firearms and ammo my way. :flipoff2:
Good luck, thoughts and prayers are with you

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
12,951 Posts
Good luck, I hope it works out well for you

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
You don't need prayers, you'll be fine. GF just had both knees replaced and she was walking a week later. This type of surgery has technically advanced so far that it's pretty much routine now.

But, if it's prayer you want, you've got 'em. Good luck.

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
I donated to the Doc14 tax deductable ammo shelter in your name, should I send you the thank you letter?

:flipoff2:

good luck man and dont be a bitch when it comes time after for physical theropy, get that back to full mobility.

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
Good luck man

·
Surgical Shotgunner
15,752 Posts
You don't need prayers, you'll be fine. GF just had both knees replaced and she was walking a week later. This type of surgery has technically advanced so far that it's pretty much routine now.

But, if it's prayer you want, you've got 'em. Good luck.
if its an ACL on one knee, theyll have his ass up walking within 24 hours.

OP, good luck, embrace the pain, do exactly what the docs and rehab tells you to do, and enjoy your catheder! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
yeah Im looking REAL forward to that part. :(
You won't even know and you will be able to walk more stable after surgery than before. At least that how it was for me.

PT was huge since I could barely bend my knee afterwards, now it is as good as the other if not better.

·
Change is good.
35,183 Posts
Ortho surgery is like carpentry with clean tools. Big hammers, saws, power drills, etc.. At least they go to the Philippines to get their assistants, instead of the local Home Depot.

Good luck, and yeah the PT is critical to the long term success.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Good luck to ya. I Went through an ACL replacement a few years back, ice will be your new best friend for about 2 weeks. They stuck me on crutches and had me walking to the car after surgery.

Just make sure your first trip down an escalator you have your hands free to grab the rail. I was loaded up carrying stuff and watched my life flash before my eyes after that first step :laughing:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Two months ago I had my right knee replaced. The first two weeks were rough home pt and ice. Now its out patent pt Im up to 110x 0 deg. I apperate who ever posted up about the Berg ice water system its it great. Dont over do it or you will go backwards.Good luck and take it easy.

·
Registered
12,951 Posts
Mom has had both knees replaced the first when she was 83 and the second when she was 84. She is now 86 still getting around without assistance although she does have to watch where she putts her feet, but then again she has always seemed to stub her toes where nobody else did!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts