Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Killer deal! looks like the bed has been shortend up.

·
Registered
13,838 Posts
great deal you got. If the bed was shortened they did an awesome job. usually there is some kind of visible indicator that it was.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Reason I think shortendi is I only see 4 tie downs on the side, I think there are 5 on mine.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
cruiserman said:
John, I see 5 tie downs on the bed. Look at the first pic again.
right you are...........as well as not being able to spell I can't count either

John (on a dial up conection...........grrrrrrrrrr)

·
Registered
652 Posts
just was you needed andy, another project :)

no get rid of the girlfriend and get busy.

dave

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I may have lost it! I was supposed to go give the guy the $$ tonight - and I told him that I was buying it for sure....

He called me just now and told me that the calls are coming in all of a sudden. He got an offer of $1k - sight unseen. He wants to wait 2 days to see what kind of other calls he gets.

Well, I told him $600 max. I really don't need another project as much as I love those things! It just wasn't in good enough shape to pay too much for. Besides, I still have the 4runner in a million pieces.

CAZ

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
[/B][/QUOTE]FAWKERS!!!

I cant count the times I've lost rigs like that!! Goes to show you should always carry cash & NEVER take anyones word for it. dirty bastard went back on his word :mad: Here's to those bastards who out bid you after he told them it was sold :flipoff:

CAZ said:
I may have lost it! I was supposed to go give the guy the $$ tonight - and I told him that I was buying it for sure....

He called me just now and told me that the calls are coming in all of a sudden. He got an offer of $1k - sight unseen. He wants to wait 2 days to see what kind of other calls he gets.

Well, I told him $600 max. I really don't need another project as much as I love those things! It just wasn't in good enough shape to pay too much for. Besides, I still have the 4runner in a million pieces.

CAZ

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
CAZ said:

CAZ
Sixty is right, tell the guy to go screw himself.
Even for a cool thing it is wrong for him to go back on his word...
I think he is trying to get more money out of you..
He agreed to a price. and so did you. That is a done deal to me..

Tell the guy to get stuffed..

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Jason M said:

Sixty is right, tell the guy to go screw himself.
Even for a cool thing it is wrong for him to go back on his word...
I think he is trying to get more money out of you..
He agreed to a price. and so did you. That is a done deal to me..

Tell the guy to get stuffed..
im with jason and sixty

let it slide duude, if he rings you back do the dirty on him

nah, mate, not interested, my mate picked one up for a carton of beer, ill give you a hundred, its a dead set POS, floor looks rusty, that snow cant be good for it. It'll be in a poor state, too much work, too much $$$.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Thats my honest opinion too. There is heaps of 45s, and if he wants to stuff you around let it slide, set a max $ in your head and fight him tooth and nail, be evil, hell go and take the tray one night :D :flipoff2: then you are halfway there.

he sounds like a ass :mad:

·
Registered
452 Posts
I would tell him you had to borow the money
from a realetive and had to promise to pay
them 100$ in interest, so if he doesnt want to
honor the deal he owes you 100$

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
CAZ said:

CAZ
That fuckin sucks! Tell him to go screw a tree(or sheep or whatever).....fuckin asswipe!

I got screwed last year on a parts 55, that was a DEAL, and we had a firm deal(I even asked of I could send the money as it would be 4 days till I could get it home).......I was screwed over by someone who heard(thats my fault) I was getting it and told someone else a bit closer to the seller......both the seller and the buyer at bastards and YOU know who you are! In the long run Karma will take care of them and what they did.....I know my Karma is good and I sleep well at night.

So don't worry about it....a better deal will come along, I know it did fo me :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts